Pages:
Author

Topic: Attention! BTC is heading for 8K! - page 2. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 282
December 30, 2017, 02:01:23 PM
I don't see bitcoin going back to $8000 because bitcoin never lost more than 45% in the past bitcoin market correction history.

This is definitely wrong if you take a look at historical
Bitcoin exchange rates.

In April 2013 the price decreased by ~70 % in 1-2 days (233 -> 67 $).
It eventually recovered due to the bull run at the end of 2013, but until
then you had to withstand nearly 8 months of flat prices around
~120 $.

I suspect that in the early days there were even bigger price swings when
Bitcoin was trading in the single digits or even under a single $. However, I didn´t
know about Bitcoin back then therefore I can´t recall any specific example.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 30, 2017, 01:58:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141
December 30, 2017, 01:44:47 PM
Bearfinex might take it to 10k soon lol.

Look into "coiled up" and markets...should help any hodlers on the edge.   Cool
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
December 30, 2017, 01:36:37 PM
Bearfinex might take it to 10k soon lol.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
December 30, 2017, 01:30:08 PM
The more people believe this the more likely it will happened, I am not surprised by the dropping as we  know the price had going up too fast, there will be a correction, and the alt coin rising has caused more damage to bitcoin, but once bitcoin go down there will be another pump and this pump is going to surpassed ATH, so it's your choice to hold or to sell, for me I will still hold bitcoin
Yes, I would say It's just a correction, because it's been in a bull run since $3000. If it is going down then that is a good thing . Makes it easy to buy more. Im holding again and again whereas it's holding both crashing then soaring.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 30, 2017, 01:27:53 PM
I don't see bitcoin going back to $8000 because bitcoin never lost more than 45% in the past bitcoin market correction history.
"Past performance is not an indicator of future results."

Lots of signature spammers here. If bitcoin does drop that low, my only hope is that it'll kick your weak hands out. Smiley

Attention btc is heading for bk because it is digital currency system it all are head over other coin and I can assure you they want all buy and human physiology tricky it's not easy to deal with in certain situations and this is one of the situation if it reach 8k level there will so much fud and talking we are doing the full correction down to $1300 plus 2-3 year bear market and non of those big mouthers will buy..
I hope bitcoin does not re-touch the price of $ 8k, well for now it's really a low price. I think that this decline is only temporary, there is a possibility in January 2018, bitcoin prices will be higher.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141
December 30, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

Lots of signature spammers here. If bitcoin does drop that low, my only hope is that it'll kick your weak hands out. Smiley

The public..or groups of people amaze me...its like they have no short term memory...delicious.

...wanders off...now where did I put that vac suit...hmmm..
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 30, 2017, 01:08:17 PM

I don't think this will happen again,it may be a wrong speculation.You can expect upto 11000$,actually ,it's the minimum value.So I won't accept your words.I was doing trading for more than two months,buy the analysis of two months.I had saying this,so if you have a thought of it will happen,better change that.Or else you will feel for that.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
December 30, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Activity: 332
Merit: 254
December 30, 2017, 11:39:36 AM
It does look like it might test 8k. the triangle has broke.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
December 30, 2017, 11:34:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 30, 2017, 04:34:23 AM
Everyone is saying they will buy at 8 000 usd but I am sure if everyone said this then it will not go that low, but if it really does I will buy all of it with my money

I can assure you they want all buy, cause they will sh** their pants. Human psychology is tricky not easy to deal with in certain situations.
And this is one of those situations. If we reach the 8k level there will so much FUD and talking we are doing the full correction down to $1300 plus 2-3 year bear market, none of those big mouthers will buy!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 30, 2017, 03:52:23 AM
Everyone is saying they will buy at 8 000 usd but I am sure if everyone said this then it will not go that low, but if it really does I will buy all of it with my money
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 30, 2017, 03:36:58 AM
The more people believe this the more likely it will happened, I am not surprised by the dropping as we  know the price had going up too fast, there will be a correction, and the alt coin rising has caused more damage to bitcoin, but once bitcoin go down there will be another pump and this pump is going to surpassed ATH, so it's your choice to hold or to sell, for me I will still hold bitcoin

This is what you called trying to influence the masses. But for me I'm not affected by all of it, As I have said, I've done with bitcoin this year and will wait what 2018 brings. I don't have a problem seeing altcoin flourishing, actually I love it instead of seeing all the market going red. Because those who are into altcoins right now will make a shift once all the pum-and-dump are over. So there is no love lost, at least the money is still flowing in crypto instead of seeing the marketcap being wipe out in billions. I'm still waiting though for bitcoin to hit 8K, the only factor that it will go that low is another FUD and negative news, but I'm aware of any. Again, if there's a chance that the price hits $8K, It will be a going buying opportunity for all of us. I think I'm one of those who are going to buy it, who wouldn't love to get it at $8K. I just hope that everyone has funds ready to bought it at discounted price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 30, 2017, 03:23:15 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
December 30, 2017, 03:15:38 AM
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this would have happened because considering the fact that bitcoin price is on the decreasing end. But this will also serve as an open opportunity for us investor because the price decrease will also serve as affordable bitcoin for us to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 02:08:51 AM
8k -> I will buy!
5k -> I will buy!
3k -> I will buy!
1k -> I will buy!

Hell just gimme your coins as cheap as possible!  Grin Grin

This is best answer, I think that stands out. This is how to counter such assumptions of great analytical speculation from a person who has a great or bigger intention of making noises to lower the bitcoin price. I’d really want to be as optimistic as it could be and those negativity be ignored. Let’s see where it goes or how price will soon recover and wanted to see faces of regrets.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 01:56:25 AM
It is too far for bitcoin's price to fall down to the eight thousand dollar mark. The chance and probability are very small. As we can see that the price is just moving around constantly. But if it will really happen, it is a great opportunity to buy some bitcoins.
If this happen that the price may reach to $8k this is the most awaits by traders. Yet I dont think it will heading to $8k anytime. Well, since the market is very fluctuating we dont know literally if will fall to that price. Yes indeed lets some grab some btc.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
December 30, 2017, 01:53:49 AM
8k is fully possible. Not FUD, and you should hold your coins, but this is something to be mentally ready for. After testing 8k (if we get there, which there is a OK chance of happening) we will see if the price can recover back up, or instead will drop even lower.

I have a feeling a lot of people are scared of 8k, and that's why they deny it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
December 30, 2017, 01:48:41 AM
It is too far for bitcoin's price to fall down to the eight thousand dollar mark. The chance and probability are very small. As we can see that the price is just moving around constantly. But if it will really happen, it is a great opportunity to buy some bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: