Pages:
Author

Topic: ATTENTION! Bter - DON'T PAY INTEREST ON DOGECOIN - page 2. (Read 2160 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
If your balance is really 0, then there mustn't be interest.
However if you are scammed, then you were warned here before (with the scam attempts that you mentioned). Chinese sites are not quite trustworthy for non-Chinese. If you are not a Chinese then avoid using Chinese sites as their support (may) not speak good English, and may mislead us because of wrong translations.

My balance is 10 dogecoin, but in the interest page show 0 (also in account), but if you go to "withdraw" the balance come back to 10 dogecoin.

I don't know the reason because they decide to not fix the problem, the speak a not bad english in "private" I think they understand very well the situation, but maybe for lack of patience (of time or I don't know) they decide to not give assistance.

Is important to post also this small fraud/scam attempt because there are a lot of users that maybe got the same issues and prefer to not speak about it.
Now there is a "proof" about their conduct.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If your balance is really 0, then there mustn't be interest.
However if you are scammed, then you were warned here before (with the scam attempts that you mentioned). Chinese sites are not quite trustworthy for non-Chinese. If you are not a Chinese then avoid using Chinese sites as their support (may) not speak good English, and may mislead us because of wrong translations.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
After some days, there is one change… NO any change, I am joke!

DogeCoin DOGE   0.0000   0.00000000   1.20 %   Deposit    Withdraw    No Interest

No reply no answer nothing….
Very very bad service!

I doubt that you will get your coins.
After some days, there is one change… NO any change, I am joke!

DogeCoin DOGE   0.0000   0.00000000   1.20 %   Deposit    Withdraw    No Interest

No reply no answer nothing….
Very very bad service!
Actually they don't reply on Skype, (really disappeared) and obviously the problem is not fix!
Yes great ( Cheesy ) service… I have withdrawn my funds (It's correct to say that all going ok!), I have left only 10 dogecoin in my account to see if they will fix this problem.

MAKE ATTENTION WHEN YOU MAKE DEPOSIT FOR INTEREST HERE!
I know that this is a "shark pool" field, but I use this service only as "wallet" for some crypto, an useful way to store vault and some a little interests that cover withdrawn and deposit expense. I hope that at least they reply on Skype!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I have some btc pending and they says that will repay back in different batch the stolen coin…but i think if they can't solve quickly a basic problem with interests rate, how can repay btc? I hope to get a quickly solution….but nothing… I don't received also reply in mail or Skype…they are disappeared!

Their support is pretty bad.. tho they do answer to tickets/emails.. but only after a few days..
I have some btc pending and they says that will repay back in different batch the stolen coin…but i think if they can't solve quickly a basic problem with interests rate, how can repay btc? I hope to get a quickly solution….but nothing… I don't received also reply in mail or Skype…they are disappeared!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
You would think that they would improve after their latest disaster..  but it only seems they got worse and makes you think this was all fraud.

They haven't even provided any progress or any investigation outcomes about the "hack"..
Hi to all,
Bter.com don't pay interest for my dogecoin !
I have request some info but it's from more than 5 days that they doesn't give any valid solution, for example today they want see a SCREENSHOT Cheesy of my 0 balance Cheesy ( DOUBLE LOL) but they can also check Cheesy they are the "master" of the site Cheesy.

After they will pay the interests for this days I will remove this post or edit with PAYED!
And withdraw all from this site for very bad service (and 2 scam attempt in the past...)
For more info or explanation please ask here.
Pages:
Jump to: