Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> ATTENTION: i'm lost my 3.2 bitcoins <<< New - page 3. (Read 336 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
First of all I'm sorry you lost such a large sum of money. There is not much you can do now. I tried to find the website of the exchange you mention, there is no notice of it. On reddit, this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/agy8qn/the_cryptoestocom_scam/ there are reports about this fake exchange and their scumming people with malware infected downloads. Your experience is another reminder why we should never trust even the closest friends when it comes to investments and finances.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
I think that you just became a victim of fraudulent sites that promise you a lot of profit more than on the stock exchange and then just disappear and take your money irrevocably and if this site advised you to your friend then I think he should be responsible for all this by this.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Before putting coins in a unknown exchange you should probably google some reviews about the exchange, if you've done it you could've save your 3.2 btc, other traders also facing the same problem as yours when you google the website, and other than that you should put a small amount before putting a huge amount.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
You created an account on some website you know nothing about... and deposited such large amount of bitcoin.. my question is just how new are you to crypto currencies
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
Well there is nothing you can do, you have to hold your friend responsible for the loss because he is the one who told you about the site and in my opinion he is the one who scammed you.

There is no place safe to hold your coin than your own wallet which you are responsible for the private keys. Your friend deceived you and I think he knows something about it. You cannot get your coin back, you were scammed.

Talk to that same friend and if possible arrest him for interrogation
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 3.2 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google  Cry
can anyone give me personal opinion what i do now  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: