Pages:
Author

Topic: Attitude toward daily Bitcoin price - page 2. (Read 2868 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 17, 2014, 07:31:59 PM
I find it hard to believe anyone that holds BTC feels zero joy on a rise and sadness on a drop.
The best investors do not allow emotion to get to them when making investing decisions. IF someone were to have joy (greed) when the price is appreciating and sadness (fear) when the price is falling they have a much greater chance of losing money and/or having a lesser return on their investment
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 17, 2014, 11:37:55 AM
Really can't foresee the way it will go. Probably up but nobody can tell when, it can just as easy drop first.

but everyone on here thinks they can tell the future.  truth is we could see 100 or less next month.  no one knows
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2014, 10:10:43 AM
I find it hard to believe anyone that holds BTC feels zero joy on a rise and sadness on a drop.

The key is to not be ruled by your emotions.  IMO the key is to understand that you have and will make rash decisions based on emotions and to learn from it to harden your resolve to do something based on joy, rage or depression.

I buy a bit pretty much every pay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 17, 2014, 09:56:02 AM
Really can't foresee the way it will go. Probably up but nobody can tell when, it can just as easy drop first.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 17, 2014, 09:02:36 AM
I don't get the following:

People are like: 'I wish I bought Bitcoin when price was lower,' and: 'If it crashes to $100 I will go all-in.'
Then price goes down, those same people cry...

How's your attitude toward the daily bitcoin price?

I have no emotional feelings associated with the price. Also, I buy more bitcoin every other month.
I'm invested because I appreciate bitcoin and I see my investment become valuable at some point in time. Smiley
When the price is down I see it as an opportunity to invest at a more favorable price.

you will be rich one day.
Activity: 470
October 17, 2014, 08:40:19 AM
If you are sensitive about the price, it is not the right time to invest bitcoin. The price is down a lot from last year's peak!

So if price is already down, it's not a good time to invest, but if it's peaking, it is! Thx for the advice you must be rich
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2014, 08:06:14 AM
If you are sensitive about the price, it is not the right time to invest bitcoin. The price is down a lot from last year's peak!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 17, 2014, 02:32:21 AM
Well, I am quite optimistic that bitcoin price will reach $500 by the end of the year.
Activity: 280
October 17, 2014, 12:54:09 AM
bitcoin prices are currently fluctuating, sometimes up and sometimes down, a lot of factors are responsible for this, among others, many of her supplies bitcoin market while demand slightly, due to the many collectors bitcoin bitcoin sell to the market, hopefully the price will be more stable bitcoin each day ...  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
October 16, 2014, 04:30:43 PM
My attitude is that 999 trillion topics about this subject are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
October 16, 2014, 04:05:53 PM
I don't get the following:

People are like: 'I wish I bought Bitcoin when price was lower,' and: 'If it crashes to $100 I will go all-in.'
Then price goes down, those same people cry...

How's your attitude toward the daily bitcoin price?

I have no emotional feelings associated with the price. Also, I buy more bitcoin every other month.
I'm invested because I appreciate bitcoin and I see my investment become valuable at some point in time. Smiley
When the price is down I see it as an opportunity to invest at a more favorable price.
Pages:
Jump to: