Pages:
Author

Topic: Attitudes towards Becoming a Successful Bounty Hunter - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I will add another rule:

12. Be Prepared To Earn Worthless Tokens:
One thing you be prepared for is earning worthless tokens from an exit scam project. Such projects tend to complete their ICO, collect substantial amount of money in ETH or other currencies, and then they keep postponing their exchange launch date till they finally exit the space unannounced and abandoning the project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I will add another rule:

8. Be prepared not to be paid.
It happens all the time. It has happened to me in the past. How to deal with this is to know that life goes on, and there is nothing you can do to fix this. You are in the mercy of the people running the ICO. You learn to be more careful in selecting your next bounty campaign and you move on.

Of all the tips, this actually caught my attention and is worthy note for every new bounty hunter. The possibility of not getting paid is very high. So, as you sign up for that bounty, have it at the back of your mind that the chances of payment is 50-50.

very true. been to a sig campaign early this year, ran for almost 3 months but didn't get anything up until now. the reason is - they didn't raise enough funds. you can't blame them if they can't pay you. where will they get the money? i thought it was really a promising project as they have app in place already, both in google play and app store.
or better yet, if you want to assure your payment, participate in btc paying campaigns and look for yahoo62278. no matter what happens, you will get paid, to the point that he will pay you out of his pocket if something goes wrong with his campaign.
Activity: 112
I will add another rule:

It happens all the time. It has happened to me in the past. How to deal with this is to know that life goes on, and there is nothing you can do to fix this. You are in the mercy of the people running the ICO. You learn to be more careful in selecting your next bounty campaign and you move on.

Of all the tips, this actually caught my attention and is worthy note for every new bounty hunter. The possibility of not getting paid is very high. So, as you sign up for that bounty, have it at the back of your mind that the chances of payment is 50-50.
Activity: 574
I like the way you have posted this in a simple and point wise format, personally my experience with bounties is that i join a lot of them in excitement and after couple of months get bored and become inactve and then after few weeks become active again, i cannot seem to control this personal attitude which is resulting in waste of my time and effort.

I think you just have to control yourself and also control the number of bounties you get involved with,
Maybe you are not used to stress and can only handle subtle work at once.

limit your bounties and share of your sustainability doing bounties.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
Those are the must do.
I mean they are mandatory.

Does someone really need to posts that here just so to inform every users here that this is not just an ordinary gaming forum?

Yes it is to share your thoughts and opinions but because of money coming in, standards will also come.

He just listed it. New bounty hunters should try it or else it will be another shit poster who doesnt even give a shit about the forum and the people in it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
These tips look precise, concise and useful. It is when you do not see bounty campaign as work that you will be able to hold,but when you totally depend on bounty, then whatever you are paid, you would begin to spend with out a secomd thought to hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Nice recommendations. In my opinion, bounty hunting isn't a permanent job. It's not a reasonable job for those who don't have time to separate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
it seems that not only has 7 things to be a good bounty hunter, but also must have the mental strength to not get paid or payments that are cut away from the allocation of the bounty that should be, because it is very difficult to do, and be patient after it happens, that is also an option that is difficult to implement
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
11. Be prepared for a extended bounty period

Almost all bounties i have participated in this year has been extended, this never used to be the case but now it is harder for them to raise funds so they simply extend the ICO period, and the bounty campaign with it  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 73
I like the way you have posted this in a simple and point wise format, personally my experience with bounties is that i join a lot of them in excitement and after couple of months get bored and become inactve and then after few weeks become active again, i cannot seem to control this personal attitude which is resulting in waste of my time and effort.

I think you should go for bounties with a short duration. That'll keep you interested.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Yes, just as much as I think about life in general too for successful people: attitude is what really makes a difference. You can be unpaid or receive useless tokens but it's just a step towards learning and becoming better and better at choosing a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
I stand to be corrected, the larger part of those who are joining the forum now are coming with the aim of joining the league of bounty hunters, even though they would later invest and those who come with the aim of investing, might later begin to consider becoming bounty hunters.
To be a successful bounty hunter requires a lot of tasks, which can be made easier by the knowledge you have been able to acquire.

The following are some of the attitudes needed to imbibe in order to become successful bounty hunters:
1. Start bounty hunt for leisure
There are some people who come with the notion of taking bounty as a permanent job, which is not. Which is why, when their expectations are cut short, they become discouraged and might not be able to forge ahead. Therefore, start as if it's just for leisure until you are well established in it.

2. Come in with the spirit of "I can do".
There are some who sometimes feel they have nothing to contribute. They may feel they are way behind and might not be able to meet up to expectation, because they are just coming in. This is not a time to look down on yourself, because by the mere fact that providence has enabled you know about this opportunity, it means you have the ability to do things right.

3. Take your time to study.
Study to show yourself approved, a workman that needs not to be ashamed... Whatever you know today, no one can take it away from you. You can, with your first few set of posts on the forum ask questions on Beginners and Help section, that would help you to grow fast and know those things you are finding challenging. There are also some questions you are free to ask here, most especially as related to altcoins. You should as well read post from others.

4. Start making good and constructive posts as a newbie
Do not wait until you have a member account before you will start making constructive and meaningful posts. You can start from the scratch. Try to devote at least an hour in a day for that purpose and before you know it, you will see yourself rising to the top.

5. Create a time for recess or rest
One who is mentally and physically alert, will be able to deliver something meaningful and the rate of making mistakes will be minimized.

6. Patience
This attitude is very much needed at this time. I discovered that most projects despite their genuineness, are either postponing listing or distribution of tokens of to bounty hunters, because of the present state of the market. Which is one of the reasons why patience is essential.

7. Keep yourself updated
Previous knowledge sometimes can be archaic and might not be that useful again. So, search for new info, most especially new ways of doing things, in order to remain relevant.

Success is the measure of how much impact you are able to make...
actually i have good or bad arguments for or against this if ylu want to become a bounty hunter this is your decision
Activity: 378
No 10
Be a good reader
I believe this is very important to be a good reader
You need to read up the general instructions of the bounty campaign and also the basic instructions for each segment or section of the bounty campaign you are applying for

Different sections of bounty has different rules and you must not be complacent not neglect the rules
Else you end up with high effort and zero stakes (nothing to show for work done )
copper member
Activity: 73
I stand to be corrected, the larger part of those who are joining the forum now are coming with the aim of joining the league of bounty hunters, even though they would later invest and those who come with the aim of investing, might later begin to consider becoming bounty hunters.
To be a successful bounty hunter requires a lot of tasks, which can be made easier by the knowledge you have been able to acquire.

The following are some of the attitudes needed to imbibe in order to become successful bounty hunters:
There are some people who come with the notion of taking bounty as a permanent job, which is not. Which is why, when their expectations are cut short, they become discouraged and might not be able to forge ahead. Therefore, start as if it's just for leisure until you are well established in it.

There are some who sometimes feel they have nothing to contribute. They may feel they are way behind and might not be able to meet up to expectation, because they are just coming in. This is not a time to look down on yourself, because by the mere fact that providence has enabled you know about this opportunity, it means you have the ability to do things right.

Study to show yourself approved, a workman that needs not to be ashamed... Whatever you know today, no one can take it away from you. You can, with your first few set of posts on the forum ask questions on Beginners and Help section, that would help you to grow fast and know those things you are finding challenging. There are also some questions you are free to ask here, most especially as related to altcoins. You should as well read post from others.

Do not wait until you have a member account before you will start making constructive and meaningful posts. You can start from the scratch. Try to devote at least an hour in a day for that purpose and before you know it, you will see yourself rising to the top.

One who is mentally and physically alert, will be able to deliver something meaningful and the rate of making mistakes will be minimized.

6. Patience
This attitude is very much needed at this time. I discovered that most projects despite their genuineness, are either postponing listing or distribution of tokens of to bounty hunters, because of the present state of the market. Which is one of the reasons why patience is essential.

7. Keep yourself updated
Previous knowledge sometimes can be archaic and might not be that useful again. So, search for new info, most especially new ways of doing things, in order to remain relevant.

These are good tips. I want to add some too.

1 - Be Organized - Make a list of the Bounties you're currently in so you don't lose track. What I do is Bookmark the pages on chrome browser. So no matter where I am, I can access them.

2. Follow the bounties on telegram too for swift information like when they're listing. When it's ending so many other improptu news. I use Multigram for my Telegram chats. I can easily Favorite the important groups and get to them easily.

3. Have a separate email for bounties and also wallet apart from your main wallet.. in case it gets compromised, especially with your email most times at the full glare of everyone.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
The bitter truth

If you fail to do your own research and discover projects with good product value to participate in
You end up wasting efforts
Similarly if projects don’t reach soft cap NO PAYMENTS
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
I will add another rule:

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Giving oneself to much learning truly brings about lots of improvement. I do not know if it is fear that prevents some people from knowing further and engaging in other tasks that might be challenging.
I believe that the more challenging the tasks you are able to subject yourself to , the better you.
This also helps you to grow fast, not only on this forum, but also in other. life activities.
Thanks for this wonderful tips.
Activity: 462

6. Patience

7. Keep yourself updated

Pages:
Jump to: