Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTIOM] Steam Account with 15 games and a level 80 DoTA 2 Account with items - page 2. (Read 1287 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
I can act as escrow for this transaction as needed since I am experienced with steam trading.

With that said, I am also interested in bidding on this. However I can't see a starting bid price, please let me know!

Please feel free and go ahead with an initial bid. Its okay low or high just bid what you think would be a great price for you.
Activity: 868
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
I can act as escrow for this transaction as needed since I am experienced with steam trading.

With that said, I am also interested in bidding on this. However I can't see a starting bid price, please let me know!
Activity: 924
Unlimited Free Crypto
Hello guys,

Straight to the point I am broke and I am selling my steam account. Here are the list of games:

This account has a nice DoTA2 profile:

This profile got some nice, NICE items:

This is an auction for 72 hours so it ends on the 2nd of April, 2015, 07:00:00 AM bitcointalk.org time.

You either trust me or you handle the escrow fees. A "Well established known" escrow member of your choice.

One last rule. I am doing this because I need a specific amount to pay bills and some debts. If this does not get enough attention and posts in the next two days I am going to cancel the auction. I am really really not greedy on this so don't expect me to cancel it with what would be a "good amount", So don't worry. Also consider your offer a charity, a donation, which is not free, but it is for a good cause. thank you for reading. Let the bidding begins.
Pages:
Jump to: