Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] 2 Bitcoin Suisse physical Bitcoin certificates 0.1&0.5 BTC! ENDED - page 2. (Read 845 times)

legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
under a week to go! Don't miss out those aweseome artworks!
Activity: 718
Merit: 1021
Love these so much. Definitely watching.  Cool

Fun fact as well. This company is from my hometown of Zug, Switzerland!

Grin

Have you met them yet?
IF so, get any Intel on Series 2? Wink Mums the word... I wont tell a soul  Roll Eyes

Viz

Haha unfortunately no. I'm still kicking myself for not attmpeting to meet them in October. I was a bit sick then as well :/
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

Grin

Have you met them yet?
IF so, get any Intel on Series 2? Wink Mums the word... I wont tell a soul  Roll Eyes

Viz
Activity: 718
Merit: 1021

Grin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Love these so much. Definitely watching.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
OOOh very nice!

Watching closely

Viz
Activity: 800
Merit: 326
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Hello everyone!

Up for Auction are 2 physical Bitcoin certificates of Bitcoin Suisse AG with the following denomination:

Item #1: 0.5 BTC
Item #2: 0.1 BTC

Product info:
High quality Bitcoin Certificates (paper wallets) issued and produced by Bitcoin Suisse AG, a regulated Swiss financial intermediary, prodiving professional Bitcoin solutions to the market.

Resistant to water, wear and tear, X-ray, Ultrasound, Probing, Tamper proof, Produced in offline (and off limits) environment, high quality random seeds for keys.
Please be aware that those certificates contain besides Bitcoin the following coins: BCash, Bitcoin Gold and all other upcoming Bitcoin forks. They were loaded in 2014

Product Description: https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/assets/pdf/BTCS_BitcoinCertificates_EN.pdf
Certificate 'How To' Guide: https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/assets/pdf/BTCS_CertificateHowTo.pdf

Product Pictures:

Auction Terms:

Starting Bids:  
Item #1: 0.7 BTC
Item #2: 0.16 BTC

Special: Win both items (0.1 BTC and 0.5 BTC cert.) of this auction and get a polymerbit 0.5 BTC (unloaded) note for free!

Bid Incremeents:  0.001 BTC
Bids should bid for each individual certificate like for example #1: 0.8BTC

Auction Ends:  Tuesday, 21 November 2017 @ 2000 CET

Sniping:  No, each bid in the final 10 minutes adds 10 minutes until no bid has been made for 10 minutes

Excluded from Bidding:  I may exclude bidders, or require a deposit with escrow, for any bidders at my sole discretion.  If you are a brand new account, or have issues in your trust feedback, please PM prior to bidding

Forum downtime:  If the forum goes offline in the final 4 hours of the auction I may extend the auction at my discretion

Shipping:  At cost in addition to the winning bid.  Ships from Europe!

Escrow:   Blazed or minerjones, buyer pays small escrow fee

Direct payments only to this address:  1AkXkof9tErzn2NQ6BodYcvLD1BLjdNmno

Let me know if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: