Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] 2015 Kialara Original Gold (77G) - less than 24 hour auction - page 2. (Read 1188 times)

legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
.26btc  .....slowly closes the door behind him
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Hox
Activity: 756
Merit: 299
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Details from the original email from Max:

2015 Kialara 1BTC Original w/ 14k Solid Gold Mini Coin. Edition of 100 (buyer funded)

• The aluminum housing has been replaced with stainless steel. The edges are polished to a mirror finish. The weight is now double the 2014's weight.
  • The four engraved plates use a higher grade of steel, and also have a mirror finish. ‘One Bitcoin’ is engraved on the front. ‘Blockr.io’ is engraved on the back.
  • The metal retaining ring on the reverse side is better crafted with a higher grade of mirrored steel.
  • The front holograms are new. They read 1 BTC around the circumference.

The Kialara has been well taken care and has not been handled more than a few times. 

Auction ends Wednesday, July 13 at 8pm EDT (NYC time)http://time.is/New_York

Starting bid: 0.0 BTC
Increments: 0.01 BTC
Shipping:  USPS shipping within USA is included.  Buyer to pay actual international shipping costs.
Sniping:  Bidding within 20 minutes of auction end adds 20 minutes to auction
Escrow:  Absolutely.  Split escrow fee 50/50 using OgNasty.  Please contact me before bidding if you want another escrow.

Let me know if I forgot anything or you have any questions.

Quoted!

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Details from the original email from Max:

2015 Kialara 1BTC Original w/ 14k Solid Gold Mini Coin. Edition of 100 (buyer funded)

• The aluminum housing has been replaced with stainless steel. The edges are polished to a mirror finish. The weight is now double the 2014's weight.
  • The four engraved plates use a higher grade of steel, and also have a mirror finish. ‘One Bitcoin’ is engraved on the front. ‘Blockr.io’ is engraved on the back.
  • The metal retaining ring on the reverse side is better crafted with a higher grade of mirrored steel.
  • The front holograms are new. They read 1 BTC around the circumference.

The Kialara has been well taken care and has not been handled more than a few times.  

Auction ends Wednesday, July 13 at 8pm EDT (NYC time).  http://time.is/New_York

Starting bid: 0.0 BTC
Increments: 0.01 BTC
Shipping:  USPS shipping within USA is included.  Buyer to pay actual international shipping costs.
Sniping:  Bidding within 20 minutes of auction end adds 20 minutes to auction
Escrow:  Absolutely.  Split escrow fee 50/50 using OgNasty or Blazed.  Please contact me before bidding if you want another escrow.

Let me know if I forgot anything or you have any questions.

[Edited to add Blazed as an escrow option....no further edits in original op]

Pages:
Jump to: