Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] 2024 Coin.Community "Series 2" bars x2 - page 2. (Read 419 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
lot 1 and lot 2 0.00005BTC
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Up for auction are two of the new "Series 2" offerings from Coin.Community

Original announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coincommunity-series-2-5490079

Announcing the second release from Coin.Community

Simply called "Series 2", this is something I've been working on in the background over the last two years.

This release features a Microsoul bar and an OpenDime with a custom acrylic housing inside an UltraPro One touch holder.

Each bar displays its unique serial number and the firstbits of the address under a Coin.Community hologram. All private keys were generated by the OpenDimes and can be verified using the OpenDime. The private key only exists on the OpenDime. The holograms link together the bar with the OpenDime and the serial number. There is nothing else under the hologram. While I never suggest anyone load any Coin.Community releases, these are probably the safest to load because they require no trust from me, only in the OpenDime device.

Due to the rarity of the Microsoul bars, this release comprises just 5 units, making it exceptionally limited.

Some more information, including all the full public keys, is available on the Coin.Community Wiki here: https://wiki.coin.community/Coin.Community_-_Series_2

**Bids can be posted as "#4" or "#5" and then your bid amount**
STARTING BID PER LOT: 0.00000BTC
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT PER LOT: 0.00005BTC
**Please limit bids to ONLY 5 decimal places**
END TIME: APRIL 1st, 2024, 14:00:00 PST
**Payment due within 24 hours of auction end!!**
SNIPE: Any bid made in last 5 minutes PER LOT will extend the auction 5 minutes beyond the ending time PER LOT.
If within those 5 extended minutes, a new bid is made, 5 minutes will be added to the auction from the time of that bid PER LOT.

PAYMENT:BTC bc1qqcu4qgqktr2dtqtwr3y4ewcv29pvgqu2uatn5h
SHIPPING: Based on location and preference
OWNER: NOT DISCLOSED
Pages:
Jump to: