Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] 21hrs left!!! Lealana Brass 2013 0.1BTC - page 2. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 28
StackItUp opening bid 0.12 congrats. Being a newbie can you please pm me with some details to confirm the bid.
copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
Less then 24hrs to go. Any bidders out there?Huh?
Less then 24hrs to go. Any bidders out there?Huh?
Not the best photo, sorry. Happy to upload better pics.
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Really nice coin. Good luck in the Auction.

**Off-topic does it bother anyone else when the back security sticker is not centred?

Ha!  Oh yes.  Seems a simple thing to line them up, but given the quantity of the brass versions Smoothie had to assemble, I'm not surprised. 
Activity: 1081
Merit: 309
I love technology.
Really nice coin. Good luck in the Auction.

**Off-topic does it bother anyone else when the back security sticker is not centred?
Up for Auction is a mint condition Lealana 2013 0.1BTC , coin #29 of 500.

Coin was funded in June 2014, so incl all the shitforks with it worth value in itself. Firstbits 1Btc1qJg of the coin can be checked here for proof.
https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1Btc1qJg2gQmbFFjBbNs1LwgFQ3VyLoYgG?from_firstbits=1Btc1qJg

Item located in Australia.
Will post world wide, postage at buyers expense.
Escrow is available through the trusted member minerjones at buyers expense.

Auction finishes 09:00pm 17th August 2019 AEST

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190817T21&p0=47&msg=Lealana+Brass+2013+0.1BTC+&font=slab

Start at 0.12BTC with min bid increments of 0.001BTC. Any bid within 15 minutes of auction ending will extend the auction by 15 minutes.

Payment address Bitcoin BTC =3JRRHeXgb4Yr7eYi3bkvjn4fWXg4iTxPrE. However if you choose to go through escrow with minerjones, his address will be provided.

Happy to except pm offers for "Buy it Now"

I reserve the right to not accept bids from newbies or unturst worthy members.
Happy to answer any questions you have.

Cheers

Aussie
Pages:
Jump to: