Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] 3 domains + Sites - BitErotic.com - BitEmpire.org - BitGabe.com - page 2. (Read 1684 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Also wanted to mention that profits from biterotic largely come from adult affiliate programs, not the 5$ fee. I wrongfully assumed that was common knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1183
The sites are in wordpress and very simple to edit

Ok, if I win, the only other thing I would need is the BitPay logo removed. I will be using another payment processor. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Smiley.

The sites are in wordpress and very simple to edit
legendary
Due to complications with getting our direct deposits from BitPay internationally, we decided to call it quits with our sites.

So, up for auction as a bundle are our 3 domains (BitErotic.com, BitEmpire.org & BitGabe.com) as well as the sites currently on the domains. We will be ending the auction on Friday, June 7th at 8:00pm(EDT).

No reserve, Please bid in increments of 0.05 BTC

0.05. I only want Biterotic.com

P.S. I assume you can make some very minor text edits with the sale?

Pablo.
legendary
Due to complications with getting our direct deposits from BitPay internationally, we decided to call it quits with our sites.

So, up for auction as a bundle are our 3 domains (BitErotic.com, BitEmpire.org & BitGabe.com) as well as the sites currently on the domains. We will be ending the auction on Friday, June 7th at 8:00pm(EDT).

0.05. I only want Biterotic.com

Pages:
Jump to: