Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] 5 Crypto Items in 1 Lot - page 2. (Read 354 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
October 24, 2020, 12:45:45 AM
Due to your behavior, Mopar - you are excluded from my thread. You are a crazy mad person.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
October 24, 2020, 12:25:24 AM
since you did not answer on the last one - let me ask again on this one -

is the account on eBay you? Because one of the coins listed below is also currently listed on eBay - if someone bids here on this lot, what reassurance do they have that you will send them the coin if the eBay auction possibly receives a higher bid? The two addresses on the nastyfans coin are the same.

What made you think that I have only one gram nasty pool coins.  Wink
You must be on your steroids. Your insanity with ruthless aggressive behaviors is continuing. I have seen you virtually insulted all users in some form in all threads by being over smart. Virtually, every post there is, you post relentlessly. Everyone is observing you including all admins.  You forgot previously I had 8 one gram coins sales thread. Now, never darken my door again. Shove off.

you again are missing the point. the one in your image is also listed in an ebay ad by another forum user. so explain why you are posting pictures with your name written on them and date with coins (you are not selling because you are actually selling ones not shown) and that someone else is selling on eBay.

So, why would you post images of something you are not selling??? post images of the actual items then.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR AD STATES THAT THE IMAGES ARE EXACTLY WHAT THE PERSON IS GETTING

Here are the pics what you will get

And my behavior is not agressive - as a purchaser who buys items here - I have a right, as does everyone else, to feel comfortable that what we are looking at is what we will be getting!

Your posts do not add up - you are looking mighty sketchy doing it this way - all images should be of the actual items for sale or at least specified that "Hey I am showing you this coin right here, but not selling you this one - I am selling you one that I am not going to show you"

who the hell does that? Maybe someone trustworthy could pull it off - but that would not be you.

copper member
October 24, 2020, 12:00:09 AM
I've heard of people doing it into socks, tissues, and even down the shower drain.. but... a cumtite?

This is smart! Thank you for being horney. You made me laugh. Thank you bro.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
October 23, 2020, 11:54:21 PM

I've heard of people doing it into socks, tissues, and even down the shower drain.. but... a cumtite?
copper member
October 23, 2020, 11:47:49 PM

is the account on eBay you? Because one of the coins listed below is also currently listed on eBay - if someone bids here on this lot, what reassurance do they have that you will send them the coin if the eBay auction possibly receives a higher bid? The two addresses on the nastyfans coin are the same.

What made you think that I have only one gram nasty pool coins.  Wink
You must be on your steroids. Your insanity with ruthless aggressive behaviors is continuing. I have seen you virtually insulted all users in some form in all threads by being over smart. Virtually, every post there is, you post relentlessly. Everyone is observing you including all admins.  You forgot previously I had 8 one gram coins sales thread. Now, never darken my door again. Shove off.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
October 23, 2020, 11:13:54 PM

This is now your second item that is on eBay under Alamjob239's eBay account.

the eBay account is confirmed as his.

<...> I also have ebay store under faz239_8 <...>

you need to address the issue.

copper member
October 23, 2020, 09:54:11 PM

5 Crypto Items in 1 Lot

Items in this Lot
1. One gram nasty pool coin
2. One Bolivar silver plated coin Serial number 5/5
3. One Aluminum Cas coin
4. One Electroneum Coin
5. One Flex coin

*Local rule: Please limit posts to bids or comments/questions about the items for auction.
🔰
START TIME: NOW
STARTING BID: 0.008 BTC
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT: 0.001 BTC
END TIME: 10/25/2020 at 3 PM EST    
🕒 COUNTDOWN CLOCK  
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20201025T15&p0=25&font=cursive&csz=1

SNIPE: No Snipe. Auction ends 10/25/2020 at 3 PM EST.
PAYMENT: BTC **Payment due within 24 hours of auction end!!**
SHIPPING: .001 BTC in USA.  
WHO CAN BID: ONLY MEMBERS RESIDING  IN USA CAN BID. TOO MUCH HASSLE SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF USA NOW A DAYS.

Here are the pics what you will get

Best of Lucks! 🎃
💠💠💠

Due to behavior that is unacceptable, MoparMiningLLC is banned from this. I will open  self moderated because user MoparMiningLLC and all other alts  have not been permabanned by bitcointalk, but they are permabanned from ALL my threads.

Pages:
Jump to: