Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] 5 XMR Brass Lealana #786 - ANACS JUNGLE MS 68 - Cert Included! - page 2. (Read 753 times)

legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
This auction is for 1 x 2016 Lealana 5 XMR/Monero Brass Coin - ANACS Link Here.

This comes with a digital COA. Although it's not required to redeem a coin, it can be helpful to verify the balance, but it cannot be spent using it.[/b]

Auction Terms:  All Bids MUST be in XMR. If you want to pay in the end with BTC if you win, that is fine, we use rate at the time from Poloniex.

Starting Bid:       5.0 XMR
Bid Increments:  0.1 XMR

Auction Ends:  Saturday, 27 October 2018 @ 1400 New York EDT (2:00PM EDT/US NY TIME)

Timer:

Sniping:  No. Any bid within last 5 minutes extends the auction another 5 minutes, until no new bids have been made.

Excluded from Bidding:  I may exclude bidders, or require a deposit, for any bidders at my sole discretion.  If you are a brand new account, or have issues in your trust feedback, please PM prior to bidding

Forum downtime:  If the forum goes offline in the final 4 hours of the auction I may extend the auction at my discretion

Shipping:  At cost in addition to the winning bid.  Ships from USA.

Escrow:  Sure, escrow with minerjones.  Buyer covers all shipping and escrow fees.

All payments for the winning bid must be sent within 24 hours after auction win, otherwise it will go back for re-auction.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: