Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] a bad flashed XFX HD5970 Black Edition - page 2. (Read 3953 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
6 btc is the highest I was willing to go on something that may or may not be a paper weight Smiley

Thanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
LitecoinTalk
One more question some people might want to know:

Is this the card only, or are you shipping the whole heavy package with the LAN bag, the gun shell thing, etc. (which I don't see many people wanting, but alas I could be wrong)?

If you intend on shipping the whole package, would you be open to just sending the card to cut down on overseas shipping?

curious about this... what did you quote me...? Entire package? or ? card only..

Thank you.

i can ship the whole thing, all includes ..

or just the card, to make the shpping cheaper
LitecoinTalk
ahh crap Tongue just kidding... I'm up for it.. I had a bad flash on a 5830 and I fingered it out pretty quick Smiley

How long does this go on for?
Auction end: Monday @ 13 August  15PM GMT
LitecoinTalk
6 bitcoin plus shipping.

highest bid

7.5 Bitcoins - Can you include/calc shipment to Brasil via priority mail with tracking?

highest bid

ya, i ca try .. i'll send you a pm
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
6 bitcoin plus shipping.

highest bid

7.5 Bitcoins - Can you include/calc shipment to Brasil via priority mail with tracking?
One more question some people might want to know:

Is this the card only, or are you shipping the whole heavy package with the LAN bag, the gun shell thing, etc. (which I don't see many people wanting, but alas I could be wrong)?

If you intend on shipping the whole package, would you be open to just sending the card to cut down on overseas shipping?

curious about this... what did you quote me...? Entire package? or ? card only..

Thank you.
ahh crap Tongue just kidding... I'm up for it.. I had a bad flash on a 5830 and I fingered it out pretty quick Smiley

How long does this go on for?
LitecoinTalk
6 bitcoin plus shipping.
LitecoinTalk

Can you sent it to me as a gift, declaring a value > 50 USD at "Customs Declaration" mail form?

not sure what you mean, but you are highest bidder atm ..
http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,66.msg802.html#msg802
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
I want your card! I have two broken 5970 and I want to try to fix one of it!

Can you sent it to me as a gift, declaring a value > 50 USD at "Customs Declaration" mail form?

I bid 5 Bitcoins
LitecoinTalk
500 LTC? what is that like 1 satoshi?

Please tell me what shipping to Sarnia, Ontario Canada N7T 7T6 is and I'll bid on the thing..... Smiley unless you want like $100+ to ship which is ludacris Tongue

500 LTC = 2.21 BTC ( current price on btc-e )

69,4 USD for 7-9 days shipping, and 91,7 USD for 4-6 says shipping Smiley ( estimate prices ) but should be very close to that
500 LTC? what is that like 1 satoshi?

Please tell me what shipping to Sarnia, Ontario Canada N7T 7T6 is and I'll bid on the thing..... Smiley unless you want like $100+ to ship which is ludacris Tongue
LitecoinTalk
right now, the higest bid is 500LTC, on have just posted that hi is also gonna bid, when he have calced the shipping.

Sure you can
What is the bid @ ?

Can I bid in BTC without joining the litecoin site?
LitecoinTalk
dump
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Hi Greedi,

Where's the card? In the EU?

Yeah, in the EU.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi Greedi,

Where's the card? In the EU?
I am just messing with you. If bitcoin blows up in my face I might switch to litecoin if it still exists.. Smiley

Have a good one..
LitecoinTalk
send me the card... I'll fix it or use it as a paper weight.. and split 50/50 whatever it mines with you... and i'll advertise your name/site/waist size or wahtever in my sig... Smiley Cheesy

paper weight?

i know it can mine over 1000 kh/s, i had it runnning for 2 days at that speed Smiley

but but, its to late, some have already bid, and i don't wont to use my time on it Smiley

but, your are still welcome to advertise the Litecoin Forum Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: