Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] ASICMINER Blade Mounting Adapter Set - page 2. (Read 5337 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
0.06 btc
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
4 @ 0.2
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
hi,

[email protected]

please and thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
this would be perfect if you can redesign it and add additional mount for 2x 120mm fan in front of the heatsink similar to dogie's original setup photo. I didnt realize how big a pain in the **** it is to get this thing vertical then put 2 fans in front of it without touching the heatsink...

legos was my solution...

This is my newest newest setup now, rev 7 I think xD Wind tunnel design helps a LOT, conveys all the heat up and away. Everything much cooler and with lower fan speeds.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
updating my bid to 2 @ 0.01
Activity: 50
this would be perfect if you can redesign it and add additional mount for 2x 120mm fan in front of the heatsink similar to dogie's original setup photo. I didnt realize how big a pain in the **** it is to get this thing vertical then put 2 fans in front of it without touching the heatsink...

legos was my solution...

I have an idea for a fan mounting solution which would be separate (but compatible) from this but will wait to see the response for this item first.
Is it ABS? Should probably have set a decent min Cheesy This thread made me procrastinate for 4 1/2 hours remounting my blades in a new vertical windtunnel mode Sad

It is made from a type of polylactide which has approximately the same melting point as ABS but ABS starts to get weaker at a lower temperature (~50C I believe).

As to the decent min price comment, I am counting on the power of the free market which I will honor even at 0.01. If the price ends up too low I won't produce anymore.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...

legos was my solution...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I was thinking of building a mount out of wooden dowels, but then I had nightmares of it possibly catching fire and killing me in my sleep  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Is it ABS? Should probably have set a decent min Cheesy This thread made me procrastinate for 4 1/2 hours remounting my blades in a new vertical windtunnel mode Sad
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
8 @ 0.01
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
legendary
Question : wont that plastic melt if the blade gets too hot ?

This plastic starts to get weak at ~100C. The melting point is 220C. I hope you don't run your blade at these temps  Grin

ok, cool .. well .. i placed my bid Smiley

This plastic starts to get weak at ~100C. The melting point is 220C. I hope you don't run your blade at these temps  Grin
legendary
legendary
1@ 0.01 BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Minimum bid?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
3D printing FTW.

Too bad i don't have any blades  Sad.
Can't seem to edit my post. I forgot to mention minimum increment is 0.01 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: