Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] BFL MiniRig SC ~ 500 GH/s IN HAND, available for pickup - page 2. (Read 5544 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Does meeting in person with 30K roughly not make anyone else nervous?  I just cant imagine carrying that much cash into a trade for the life of me.

a lot of aggression too but still some bidding. will be like two gangs of bitcoin nerds meeting up like the scene in anchorman Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Does meeting in person with 30K roughly not make anyone else nervous?  I just cant imagine carrying that much cash into a trade for the life of me.

Meet somewhere public to do the exchange, like a bank.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Untrusting of escrow, seems legit. I also have a unicorn for sale without escrow.

I've done business and met in person people from this forum.

I never done escrow as a buyer or seller. 

Why don't you order from BFL or Avalon and ask for an escrow see how that goes.
You're not BFL or Avalon, you're just some guy on a forum. I don't know who you are, where you are, what you are. BFL and Avalon are rather harder to make disappear.

Trust me.  If you deal with me, you'll know who I am and I'll know who you are.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=51626

Read my OP.  5 days left in this auction. 
Fine, I have a friend in Rochester who could meet you to pick it up.  Bid is 300 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Untrusting of escrow, seems legit. I also have a unicorn for sale without escrow.

You're not BFL or Avalon, you're just some guy on a forum. I don't know who you are, where you are, what you are. BFL and Avalon are rather harder to make disappear.

Trust me.  If you deal with me, you'll know who I am and I'll know who you are.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=51626

Read my OP.  5 days left in this auction. 
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

legendary

legendary
dogiecoin.com
legendary
Yeah, would have John K. hold, get a tracking # and if there were any serious problems with the unit (like he send a shipment of bricks), I would video myself opening the box as proof to send to John K for any disputes.

I prefer we meet in person.  If you want me to ship, you have to pay in full before I ship.
legendary
As long as escrow with John K. acceptable, I will start you off with a 300 BTC bid.

I don't know John K.  Never met him.

No escrow service.   Why escrow? so that you can mine with it and then say that you don't like how BFL installed the power supplies or
the unit is damaged because one screw is missing. 

BTW, this case was cut by BFL on the back side to fit the two PSUs, bottom half is hanging by one bracket on right.  Very unprofessional if you ask me.
Internal hub was glued to the case, it came off.  It is hanging in the case on the USB wires from the boards.

Fixed two fans that were not spinning because the wires came loose after they slammed the the fans into the case.  Soldered all fan wires together
on the right side.  All fan are working now.  Want to know more? Ask.

Bid not accepted.

You want to bid, accept my terms in the OP.
Yeah, would have John K. hold, get a tracking # and if there were any serious problems with the unit (like he send a shipment of bricks), I would video myself opening the box as proof to send to John K for any disputes.

... I am asking HIM if he accepts escrow.
Aren't you selling 5 Avalons?
I am a broker, yes.
Anyway, question still to be answered - escrow accepted?
legendary
dogiecoin.com

I am a broker, yes.

legendary
dogiecoin.com

legendary
dogiecoin.com
As long as escrow with John K. acceptable, I will start you off with a 300 BTC bid.
legendary
Just for fun (as mining profitability calculators are not by any means the word of god, as it were)

The most expensive mining.thegenesisblock.com thinks you should be able to sell BFL minirig for is:  BTC429.941

This would yield, they surmise, a lifetime profit of BTC0.000616

I don't think the network hash rate will increase exponentially as these calculators suggest. 
You just cannot keep plugging new equipment to existing power network and expect them to work.

Even with these BFL minirigs you simply cannot run them at home anymore.
They need two 15A dedicated circuits and proper cooling.  Professional hosting warehouse is what they need.

So expecting an exponential growth is probably a wrong assumption.  But then again, I'm the seller so I'm biased.

Right now, they make BTC6.4/day
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Just for fun (as mining profitability calculators are not by any means the word of god, as it were)

The most expensive mining.thegenesisblock.com thinks you should be able to sell BFL minirig for is:  BTC429.941

This would yield, they surmise, a lifetime profit of BTC0.000616

Pages:
Jump to: