Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] Bitcoin Bull Amulet. The Ultimate Mojo to Thwart all BTC Shortsellers! - page 2. (Read 351 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
Activity: 477
Merit: 259
Seems like the powers of the bovine Bitcoin god are really needed this month... Cheesy
does it come with any of the magical unicorn beef stew? Smiley

Unfortunately it has been completely ingested. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
does it come with any of the magical unicorn beef stew? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Neither do I..perhaps it can be used as bone stew? Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
I am not sure what to think of this....

0.00000001 BTC

So here's the story you won't believe:

The other day I was about to catch a cold. I decided to try a traditional stew recipe which is said to make the illness go away faster. This soup contains as an important ingredient beef with bone and has to be boiled for an hour or longer. So in the evening while feeling a bit febrile I sat near the stove watching this setup slowly bubbling. After sitting there for about half an hour suddenly I was beginning to hear a very strange faint fizzle emanating from the soup. I moved closer to hear better and to substantiate my initial suspicion... and yes, the beef was the source of the sound! I raised the temperature a bit and listened more carefully: The beef was indeed talking to me! Here's what it said:

"I'm the incarnated remnants of the bovine Bitcoin god that was slaughtered by perverted fiat lovers and shitcoin advocates. I'm here to avenge their dark doings and bring an eternal Bitcoin uptrend. Take my bones and auction them off on bitcointalk so I may find a worthy bearer of my bullish strength."

At first I just couldn't believe what I was hearing, but the way this god spoke to me left no room for doubts or hesitation. So I pulled out the bone from the soup. What was that? Within seconds an artful pattern magically appeared on the bone! So the bovine Bitcoin god had not lied to me! 

To fulfill my obligation, I'm now auctioning off this incredibly powerful amulet. May it find a bearer who will profit from its divine energy!

I've added a bull leather lace, so you can easily wear it with style day and night. Your divine Bitcoin bullish appearance will instantly make you the star at any Bitcoin meetup and the most dreaded visitor at your local bank.

----

Pics (click to enlarge):

Pic links: 1, 2, 3, 4

-----

Condition
Divine. See pictures.

Auction Rules
Starting bid: 0.00000001 BTC
Bid increments: 0.00000001 BTC

Bids by members with negative trust or ranked below Full Member can be rejected or may only be accepted if credible proof of funds is presented. Bids can also be rejected for other trust and reliability related reasons.

End time: Wednesday, 21th of March 2018, 11:59:59 PM forum time; auction remains open for 15 minutes after the last bid even if this results in an extension of the end time.

Shipping
International Shipping Cost:
0.0005 BTC without tracking (tracking not available for all countries; more expensive and doesn't really increase security - still available on request)

General Shipping Conditions:
Members from Europe, North America, Australia, NZ:
   - Hero members or above with no negative trust and no red flags: I ship first.
   - Others: prepayment or escrow (fees paid by the buyer).
Members from South America, Africa and Asia:
   - Prepayment required. (Because of higher postal risk and mostly lack of tracked shipping options.)

- Exceptions from these conditions for certain countries may apply. Please ask in advance. -
Pages:
Jump to: