Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction Closed] Sealed roll of BTCC 0.1 BTC chips - page 2. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 116
2.31 BTC
Activity: 1101
Merit: 512
2.30BTC
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
2.29 BTC

Current high bid. Less than 1 hour remaining.
copper member
Activity: 438
Merit: 175
welcome back iBHK8 Smiley

Thanks Yimfinity my friend! This has been a wild one but it's okay I'm bored and locked in during quarantine  Grin Grin Grin Grin. This will provide fun until UFC begins. Good luck bud!

iBHK8
copper member
Thanks for posting the pic. So what time does this officially end? I'm very confused. The timer is very messed up!

PS: Also so does this roll go from B01480 to B01499 or B01500? Please confirm asap!

iBHK8

Please accept my apologies for that.

End time is 2200 UTC, 1800 (6:00 PM) Eastern, 1500 (3:00 PM) Pacific. The auction ends in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With regards to the roll's serial numbers, I honestly don't know. The roll is sealed so I can't look at the top chip. Assuming the bottom chip is the lowest number and they're in order, then it ends at B01499. If it goes the other way around, then it's B01461 - B01480.

Oh wow the timer was off by a lot of time. However, that's okay I understand mistakes happen. I had a longer message typed out but of course it logged me out. Basically saying I understand because Ive never sold anything so I'm sure if I was to sell something I could quite easily make an error. Anyhow I'm assuming this roll ends in the way you describe and you can't tell until it's opened. Thats fine. Thanks for the info and help. GL ALL!

iBHK8
welcome back iBHK8 Smiley
Thanks for posting the pic. So what time does this officially end? I'm very confused. The timer is very messed up!

PS: Also so does this roll go from B01480 to B01499 or B01500? Please confirm asap!

iBHK8

Please accept my apologies for that.

End time is 2200 UTC, 1800 (6:00 PM) Eastern, 1500 (3:00 PM) Pacific. The auction ends in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With regards to the roll's serial numbers, I honestly don't know. The roll is sealed so I can't look at the top chip. Assuming the bottom chip is the lowest number and they're in order, then it ends at B01499. If it goes the other way around, then it's B01461 - B01480.
copper member

iBHK8

The serial number of the bottom chip is B01480.

The countdown is messed up. It's set to 2000 UTC. I will edit the original post to reflect this and apologize for any confusion.
copper member
Okay wow so the countdown timer is seriously screwed up.....I guess this don't end for another ~23 minutes? Again this is all very confusing would be extremely helpful if the seller would chime in here!!!!!

iBHK8
2.29 BTC
copper member
And what's up with the serial numbers I asked for a while back?

OP, when is this auction ending? the countdown has a different time that the stated time. i assume stated time is correct?
copper member
2.28BTC

iBHK8
2.27 BTC
copper member
What are the serial numbers of these coins?  i.e. Bxxxxx - Bxxxxx
In addition, a clear picture of the backside shall be much helpful. Thanks.

OP: Can you please follow up on these questions here? It would be nice to know the serial numbers and some more pics of different angles. The more the better. If you can't provide more pics at the moment then just post the serial numbers. Thanks in advance!

iBHK8

Acknowledged, I must have missed that question. My apologies.

I will post a picture ASAP.

Excellent thanks!

iBHK8

OP: Can you please follow up on these questions here? It would be nice to know the serial numbers and some more pics of different angles. The more the better. If you can't provide more pics at the moment then just post the serial numbers. Thanks in advance!

iBHK8

Acknowledged, I must have missed that question. My apologies.

I will post a picture ASAP.
copper member

iBHK8
copper member
These are the Coinbase coins and therefore uncirculated.
What do you mean by this?

He's simply saying they're virgin coins directly from the miner to the coin. No hops. Just the way he worded it sounded a bit differently than you'd normally hear this kind of statement. Hope this helps! GL all!

HK8
Activity: 1101
Merit: 512
These are the Coinbase coins and therefore uncirculated.
What do you mean by this?
The coinbase coins have no parents. They are generated by the miners instead of being inputted from last address.
Pages:
Jump to: