Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION ends 14/10] - WOODEN BITCOIN - THE BLACK SWAN - BY WOODCOLLECTOR - page 2. (Read 1309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Hey all,

Pics will be coming - my father is away until the weekend and this beauty is in his loft...

Also have this wooden coin for sale

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unity-1075-physical-bitcoin-proof-of-ownership-900692

Feel free to bid on either, although the UNITY piece is my favorite!

Next week will be auctioning off a load of COINOGRAPHIC coins (10 in total, many number 1/2/500/10 etc) - unfunded as Mark Hamilton, the owner of Coinographic stole all the funds!

But yes, keep your eyes open next few weeks, lots of auctions coming up:)

You have bought both a woodcollector item AND coingraphics - you have been slightly unlucky i think  Undecided
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hey all,

Pics will be coming - my father is away until the weekend and this beauty is in his loft...

Also have this wooden coin for sale

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unity-1075-physical-bitcoin-proof-of-ownership-900692

Feel free to bid on either, although the UNITY piece is my favorite!

Next week will be auctioning off a load of COINOGRAPHIC coins (10 in total, many number 1/2/500/10 etc) - unfunded as Mark Hamilton, the owner of Coinographic stole all the funds!

But yes, keep your eyes open next few weeks, lots of auctions coming up:)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Pictures to confirm its current condition would be appreciated.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Oh snap... Not seen a WoodCollector piece in ages. I still have mine  Tongue

I have not seen any of these for a long time either - one day will one of these end up in a museum.

Mine was the first one done IIRC. I can post some pics if anyone is interested. Regardless of how they were made they certainly have some history attached to them.

Agreed, I have a custom piece he did for me.  It is just a piece of bitcoin history at this point.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

I have not seen any of these for a long time either - one day will one of these end up in a museum.

Mine was the first one done IIRC. I can post some pics if anyone is interested. Regardless of how they were made they certainly have some history attached to them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 117
Very nice even if it was cut with a lightsaber and not a chisel
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
OP. You forgot to mention this piece was hand carved..

Well...
In that case, I bid 0.12BTC  lolz

It is?! Shocked

Okay then, surely this is worth 0.15BTC?!
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
OP. You forgot to mention this piece was hand carved..
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Oh snap... Not seen a WoodCollector piece in ages. I still have mine  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
what is the size and weight? international postage?
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
copper member
On the condition that you are indeed in possession of this piece, it is still in great condition, and that it is currently located in the United Kingdom as per your previous post, then I am prepared to place an opening bid for this.

0.1BTC

Please update with further pictures showing proof of ownership (username/current date) when you get the opportunity.

Thanks

For something 'hand carved' you're getting a bargain!  Cheesy

Well, that was the story WoodCollector told everyone at the time anyway Tongue haha.

Only reason I am interested in this is because it goes down in crypto history along with Coinographic and Alitin, with the exception that these were never funded.

Plus I gotta admit, most of these are kinda cool, even if people did get lied to and screwed over whilst they were being "hand carved" Grin

It being in the UK makes shipping a hell of a lot cheaper too! Hoping I nab this one.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
On the condition that you are indeed in possession of this piece, it is still in great condition, and that it is currently located in the United Kingdom as per your previous post, then I am prepared to place an opening bid for this.

0.1BTC

Please update with further pictures showing proof of ownership (username/current date) when you get the opportunity.

Thanks

For something 'hand carved' you're getting a bargain!  Cheesy
copper member

0.1BTC

Thanks
It is not - was my mistake, just booked a holiday for my wifes birthday - which is 14/2 - brain was playing games with me!

I confirm end date is 14/10! A little under 2 weeks.
Thats no problem - will take a few days as I live in Vietnam and the pieces are at my fathers house in the UK, he is away until Thursday, when he is back I will ask he take pics with my username and a newspaper next to it:)
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
How about some new pictures with a timestamp and your name to show you're in posession of the piece?
Almost three year old pictures wont do it.
Hi

Pictures can be found here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/black-swan-11-physical-bitcoin-proof-of-ownership-935930

The end date is 14th OCTOBER, bid starts at 0.1BTC... increments of 0.01BTC

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
We'll need pictures, and February 14th is the end date?

Also where is your starting price or minimum increment for bidding?
Pages:
Jump to: