Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION-ENDS 900PM Eastern] Samsara Artist Edition Number 1 - page 2. (Read 587 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
0.11BTC

Lovely! Does this mean the coins are ready?
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Greetings,

This auction is for the Samsara Artist Edition (AE) collection comprised of one (1) Five (5) Ounce Silver Physical Crypto-Currency Wallet – Serial Number AE 1, original Samsara wall art, and blown glass coin case.  The wall art is a one-of-a-kind pencil art created by Michelle Diaz specifically used for this coin project. The work is in a custom matted frame measuring 32 3/8" square. The aberrations from the coin design include the title font, connector types between the twelve links of the peripheral, and the etching of both the Litecoin and Bitcoin genesis block hashes (the coin on contains the Bitcoin hash).

The blown glass case was created courtesy of Bendini Glass and fits the Samsara coin snuggly without an airtite capsule. The two piece glass work contains branding of the Litecoin and Bitcoin logos. The top piece provides plenty of clearance such that the coin face is fully protected when the pieces are assembled.

The custom vanity securely generated and engraved onto AE 1 are:

1Satoshi
LSamaraX

Auction Terms:

Starting Bid:  0.00 BTC

Bid Increments:  0.01 BTC

Auction Ends:  Friday, April 6th 2018, 9PM Eastern Time

Sniping:  No, any bid placed within the final 10 minutes of each auction will add an additional 19 minutes ad infinitum until no new, valid bid has been placed for 10 minutes.

Excluded from Bidding:   I may exclude bidders, or require a deposit for any bidders at my sole discretion.  If you are a brand new account, please PM prior to bidding

Forum downtime:  If the forum goes offline in the final 4 hours of the auction I may extend or relist the auction at my discretion

Shipping & Insurance: Paid for by buyer unless otherwise negotiated after the auction has concluded

Please feel free to PM me with any additional questions that you may have regarding these products.  

Escrow as requested, the only direct payment address 1AWVAE5yAy9AfhemffjoWVASnCcrgfciao

Pages:
Jump to: