Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION - Indicator trading system for BTC-E - page 2. (Read 2653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

You can try another option ... I will spend one day to trade on your demo account for MT4. For example, on Saturday (May 10).
I will try to find the time. Hopefully volatility.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Sorry for bad english. !!! Take out a loan and buy a BTC - it is against the idea of Bitcoin...

So give me a compiled script of your method so I can test it in my demo forex account. If it looks profitable I'll buy it.
legendary

Sorry for bad english. !!! Take out a loan and buy a BTC - it is against the idea of Bitcoin...

What would I need to trade freely at least 10 btc coins. Take out a loan, I do not want to.

That's all I wanted to hear.

/thread
legendary

Trading on the stock exchange is very tiring. Rest. I went with Forex in BTC-E.
Three months watching the course. Analyze trends in the analogy.
What would I need to trade freely at least 10 btc coins. Take out a loan, I do not want to.
I have a seller - I can make it working capital.

This trading system can be used to create a trading robot. But the robot has no emotions and excitement.
People using my system just can earn 1-5% daily. You need to spend 2-8 hours of time every day and go for a trend.

1-5% daily??

Why would you sell your system for a single BTC? Go to the bank and get a loan, you will pay back interest in 2-3 days and from there it is free money.

Instead of making scammy advertisement provide serious details like stop loss and money management.
Otherwise you are just trying to sell a leveraged martingale which will eventually drain every penny you got.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I offer 10,000 BTC
legendary

This trading system can be used to create a trading robot. But the robot has no emotions and excitement.
People using my system just can earn 1-5% daily. You need to spend 2-8 hours of time every day and go for a trend.

In principle, I am willing to sell to anyone wanting (indicators and pattern without instructions) for 0.05 btc after the expiration of the auction. If I do not get the maximum single transaction price auction.
Auction ends June 1, 2014.

While I was looking for an investor to turn this trading system in a mass product.

What kind of product do you have in mind? A trading robot?
legendary

In principle, I am willing to sell to anyone wanting (indicators and pattern without instructions) for 0.05 btc after the expiration of the auction. If I do not get the maximum single transaction price auction.

Auction ends June 1, 2014.

While I was looking for an investor to turn this trading system in a mass product.

I offer 0.01 BTC
Please put an end date.
legendary

02 05 2014 !!! Added a new indicator to determine the turning points.

legendary

02 05 2014  SELL  446 - 428

legendary

I forgot the most important thing. Indicators provide signals for opening orders in the direction of the trend!

You have to analyze the likelihood of developing trend and signal otkrytorder trend!

legendary

MetaTrader simplifies trade on any exchange. Making possible the growth and falling currency pary.Legche monitor pending orders. Understand my screenshots will be easier for those who have tried Forex.

Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I`d be interested, if you can explain what I`m exactly looking at.
legendary

25 04 2014  - Further development of the daily SELL trend...

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
somehow I am failling to understand this.
legendary

25 04 2014  SELL 498 - 445

legendary

p.s.^ And eliminates the main mistake - trading against the trend!

Pages:
Jump to: