Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] Just-Dice investment account with 479BTC commission-exempt earnings! - page 2. (Read 3195 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
There is a 479 BTC investment loss on this account.

The investment loss is around 330 BTC.  But commission has been paid up to around +149 BTC of profit.

As a result, no commissions will be charged on the first 479 BTC of investment profit.

This is true.  The next 479 BTC of investment profit will be commission free.

I bid 4 BTC for this account.  That is my only bid.  If beaten, I won't rebid.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So if this balance is gambled, are the winnings free to withdraw?

He has a balance of 0. But sure, knock yourself out I guess Smiley

Oh I see. I misread your previous message and thought the 478 BTC could be played
There is a 479 BTC investment loss on this account.  As a result, no commissions will be charged on the first 479 BTC of investment profit. You cannot gamble with this account.  For safety, I had Dooglus permanently lock gambling on this account.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

Oh I see. I misread your previous message and thought the 478 BTC could be played
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Maybe this is a stupid question but why are you selling the account? Is it not possible to just withdraw the BTC? I just don't quite understand what this means.

You can play at JD or invest. If you invest you profit when players lose and the site (Doog) takes a margin on this. Mechs account doesn't have to pay commission on the first 479 BTC in earnings (probably because his huge and frequent bets). He cannot invest anymore because he bankrupted himself as a player on JD.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Maybe this is a stupid question but why are you selling the account? Is it not possible to just withdraw the BTC? I just don't quite understand what this means.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is a NO RESERVE auction for my Just-Dice investment account which has 478.78 BTC available of commission free earnings.  At the current commission rate of 10%, this represents a maximum possible savings 47.87 BTC on commission payments for investment gains.  Just-Dice is one of the most liquid and trusted investment vehicles in the Bitcoin community.  Be aware this is an investment-only account, meaning gambling with this account is permanently disabled. 

Starting bid will be 4BTC with 0.1BTC increments.  Bidding ends in 3 days on 12/6/2013 at 6AM board time. 

Upon winning, I will send transfer the account by:
1. Sending the google authentication secret to the winner
2. Changing the password to a temporary one of the new winner's choosing
3. Send Dooglus (the OP) a signed message from me indicating the transfer of the account to the new owner

This auction thread and the transfer receipt shall serve as additional proof of transfer of account owner.  Escrow, though unnecessary, is fine. Winner would pay any escrow fees.

Pages:
Jump to: