Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] 🚀🚀🚀KIALARA - 2017 - TO THE MOON BAR (100k) #214 🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 1011 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
0.101BTC

Will you accept escrow for those who need/ask for it?

And is the Owl-Catz doodle included? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
🚀 Up for auction: 1 x 2017 Kialara Silver "To The Moon" Series 100k Bits Bar #214/250 🚀

I believe this is the first one up for auction. Some people have still not received all of their bars yet, as Max is still working out some issues.

Product sales page with information: http://kialara.com/product/silver-series-2017-moon/ (All are sold out)

(Apologies the pics were taken outside in the sun since inside was darker, so that's why they appear black, it's just the lighting/angle). Tongue

Comes with:

* Plastic bag with number designation sticker (shown in picture)
* Red velvet pouch
* Plastic stand (shown in picture)

STARTING BID: 0.00BTC
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT: 0.001BTC
END TIME: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26th, 2017, 4:00:00PM EDT/NY Time COUNTDOWN TIMER
SNIPE: Any bid made in last 5 minutes will extend the auction 5 minutes beyond end time until no new bids are made.
PAYMENT: 1oWLCAtz9nZ4Ur2JTyeom6cc6ZMM5ktdx
SHIPPING: Priority USPS postage to USA is included. International customers may vary depending on country and service selected.

Latest rules, take note:  
1. Payment is expect within 24 hours of auction end, otherwise, it goes back to auction. Sad
2. Newbie bids with less than 14 activity and less than 5 posts may be asked to verify funding or be invalidated

Edit - I can accept XMR, VIA, LTC, and BTC as payment options.

Lastly, escrow with Minerjones accepted, and the bar has not been touched, I used cotton gloves to take the pics and it was only unsealed briefly.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: