Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] LEALANA 0.5 & 0.25 BTC GOLD HOLOGRAM, MS69 SET - page 2. (Read 1183 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
0.96BTC
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
1 hour before the end...
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
.89 BTC
legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
Less than 4 hours. Reserve price is not reached yet.
legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
8h30 before the end of the auction
legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
3 days before the end.

Remember there is Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and Bitcoin2x on these, which worth around 0.2BTC at the time I write this.

How can there be bitcoin2x on a coin when the fork still needs to happen?  Cheesy

... Speculation? Cheesy

The bubble is real when you hear stories about crypto coins containing segwit 2x before the fork has actually happened  Cheesy

Why wouldn't my coins have b2x ? For the b2x price I just checked coinmarketcap.

They will contain b2x after the fork. They (and all other coins) just don't contain any at this moment in time.

That price on coinmarketcap is for Bitcoin2x Futures. Nobody has received b2x yet.

Obviously. Sorry if someone understood the coins already have b2x.

.8777 BTC

High bid above

Scratch what I said Tongue

Segwit2x has been cancelled!! Woot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7bmpnn/segwit2x_cancelled/

Haha I was pretty sure you will post it here  Grin
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
3 days before the end.

Remember there is Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and Bitcoin2x on these, which worth around 0.2BTC at the time I write this.

How can there be bitcoin2x on a coin when the fork still needs to happen?  Cheesy

... Speculation? Cheesy

The bubble is real when you hear stories about crypto coins containing segwit 2x before the fork has actually happened  Cheesy

Why wouldn't my coins have b2x ? For the b2x price I just checked coinmarketcap.

They will contain b2x after the fork. They (and all other coins) just don't contain any at this moment in time.

That price on coinmarketcap is for Bitcoin2x Futures. Nobody has received b2x yet.

.8777 BTC

High bid above

Scratch what I said Tongue

Segwit2x has been cancelled!! Woot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7bmpnn/segwit2x_cancelled/
legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
3 days before the end.

... Speculation? Cheesy

.8777 BTC

High bid above
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
3 days before the end.

How can there be bitcoin2x on a coin when the fork still needs to happen?  Cheesy

... Speculation? Cheesy

The bubble is real when you hear stories about crypto coins containing segwit 2x before the fork has actually happened  Cheesy

legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
3 days before the end.

How can there be bitcoin2x on a coin when the fork still needs to happen?  Cheesy

... Speculation? Cheesy

The bubble is real when you hear stories about crypto coins containing segwit 2x before the fork has actually happened  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
3 days before the end.

... Speculation? Cheesy
Well, while we are at it, there is definitly Bitcore (BTX) on these coins.  Smiley
You can read all about it here.

I guess this means I have to bid now:

.8777 BTC
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
3 days before the end.

... Speculation? Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
3 days before the end.

... Speculation? Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
3 days before the end.

legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
3 days before the end.

Remember there is Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and  Bitcoin2x after the fork on these, which worth around 0.2BTC at the time I write this.
Pages:
Jump to: