Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] Mixed Lot - BitcoinPenny Protect Your Keys - RYR Bankgrenade - page 2. (Read 339 times)

copper member
Activity: 285
Merit: 56
Lot #5 - 0.003 BTC
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 40
Lot#1 :   0.003
Activity: 440
Merit: 41
Holder of last resort
Lot #5 - 0.0026 BTC
copper member
Activity: 285
Merit: 56
Lot #1 - 0.0025 BTC
Lot #5 - 0.0025 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
Up for auction today we have a few Protect Your Keys lots from BitcoinPenny and a Bankgrenade made by RYR.

I don't believe any of these items has come available for auction since they were all SOLD OUT!  Good luck and happy bidding.

Lot 1 - BitcoinPenny TKO Wallet #11/Twenty Five

Quote from the maker: “PROTECT YOUR PRIVATE KEYS” with an exclusive D.I.Y. Bitcoin Penny® Tactical Knuckle Offline Wallet!

Made of solid copper and weighing nearly a full pound, the Bitcoin Penny® T.K.O. Wallet is the best way to guarantee a tight grip on those precious private keys while delivering knockout security against intruding crypto-thieves!

This item was assembled without a private key to be used as displayed collectible.  The item looks to have been handled but is still a sought after SOLD OUT item.

Starting bid: 0.0025BTC

Lots 2, 3 and 4 - BitcoinPenny Ninja Star Tactical Wallets

Quote from the maker:  The Bitcoin Penny® Ninja Star Tactical Wallets are the sequel to our original T.K.O. Tactical Knuckle Offline Wallet and the next project in our PYPK series of tactical offline wallets!

Made of solid copper, hand-stamped, and hand-finished here at TBPCo., the new Bitcoin Penny® Ninja Star Tactical Wallets are the best way to guarantee your bitcoin funds are always in safe hands. That is, until they leave your hands!

Available as a set of three classic ninja star shapes — 4-Point, 5-Point, and 6-Point.

These have obviously been handled and seem to be test pieces as the stamping is not perfect on them.  However, they are still sought after SOLD OUT items.

Lot 2 - 4-Point Ninja Tactical Wallet

Starting bid: 0.0010BTC 0.0005BTC

Lot 3 - 5-Point Ninja Tactical Wallet

Lot 4 - 6-Point Ninja Tactical Wallet

Lot 5 - RYR Artist - Bankgrenade #25/21 (Yes, you read that right, I believe extras were made as this is what is marked on the bottom)

Quote from the maker:  It's a futuristic artwork as it can be viewed in so many ways.  Obviously my view is that fiat banknotes and the money system behind is a ticking bomb, and doomed to fail us.  But I also like another view, to see it as fossiled relics from bankers who tried to use it as ammunition against Bitcoin.  That's what art can be...fair, regardless if you are good or bad.

Starting bid: 0.0025BTC

*Disclaimer - Customers are responsible for knowing their Federal, State and Local laws *

STARTING BID PER LOT: SEE ABOVE
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT PER LOT: 0.0001BTC
**Please limit bids to ONLY 4 decimal places**
END TIME: December 21st 2023 16:00EST (4PM New York Time)
**Payment due within 24 hours of auction end!!**
SNIPE: Any bid made in last 5 minutes PER LOT will extend the auction 5 minutes beyond the ending time PER LOT.
If within those 5 extended minutes, a new bid is made, 5 minutes will be added to the auction from the time of that bid PER LOT.

PAYMENT: BTC: bc1qlylhtyh3q0chdf6e4qa87u9647ddxmxcge0f0v
SHIPPING: ALL items will be sent to minerjones for reshipping.
OWNER: NOT DISCLOSED

Pages:
Jump to: