Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction: One Hour Remaining] NastyMining Complete Silver Set (18 oz) - page 2. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Not a single Satoshi on these coins after all the bits paid for these plus the SCAM donation that you had to pay as well.  Just WOW!!   

☺️Just for the record, I’m not stating I was scammed. I apologize for not being more upfront. I would have put the first bits there if loaded.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181

No worries Natty, looks like your min bid was met, good luck!

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
@Natty, would you take silver spot for them?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Not a single Satoshi on these coins after all the bits paid for these plus the SCAM donation that you had to pay as well.  Just WOW!!   

Minted seats won't pay anything unless you create a nastyfans account, and register the coin's addresses. Even then, if you don't log in once a month, you get booted from payouts (I believe that used to be the case anyhow - I don't know anymore TBH). Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
Can you please give us the BTC total on each coin as it should have been receiving funds from that massive mining operation that even had solar to help offset costs to ALL the scammed customers Nastyfans??

edit:
and please provide close up photos as it seems there are milk spots.....
Up for auction are extremely shiny NastyMining 10, 5, 2, 1 Oz silver pieces

Starting Bid: 0.04BTC
Min Increment: 0.0025BTC
Auction Ends: Sunday, 6 OCT at 22:00 EDT (10PM Eastern)
Normal sniping rules apply. Any valid bid made within the last 10 minutes of the auction will result in an auction extension of 10 minutes.

Shipping: free within US, case by case basis for international winners.

The only BTC payment address is: 1AWVAE5yAy9AfhemffjoWVASnCcrgfciao

Pages:
Jump to: