Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] PokéBits RPG Bitcoin Browser Game - page 2. (Read 3434 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If unsold by the 20th, I will be moving the auction to Flippa.

There's a legitimate bid placed based on terms you set.

Are you setting a buy it now on flippa with this auction still ongoing?

No I'm not setting a Buy it Now, I want everyone to have a fair chance at bidding if they have placed a bid.
Starting bid is $1, I started it low to allow users who have previously bid here to be able to bid and have a fair chance.

From now on bids will be placed on flippa : https://flippa.com/6530925-pokebits-com

Interested.  However, isn't it against google adsense's policy to incentivise users' actions?
Just wanting to be safe before I bid.

Yes it is, if adsense finds out they will eventually just close the account like they did to all faucets earlier last month.

It's not a faucet.

It's an actual game, all you would have to do is label the currency as something else if you're afraid of Adsense. I've been with them near 10 years now and have used them on GPT sites in the past with no issues.

Not to mention most 'faucets' they send junk traffic and have a high bounce rate and low time spent on the website.

Pokebits has a low bounce rate with upwards of 30 + minutes spent on the website at a time. Is there potential for it to be banned in the future, possibly, there's no real guarantee.

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
Interested.  However, isn't it against google adsense's policy to incentivise users' actions?

Yes it is, if adsense finds out they will eventually just close the account like they did to all faucets earlier last month.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Activity: 23
0.32BTC
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
I'm bid 0.30
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

There's a legitimate bid placed based on terms you set.

Are you setting a buy it now on flippa with this auction still ongoing?
You saying that website have 2191 active players, but mellow showing only 415 unique a day. How can be?

Active = accounts that have created username + password.
Inactive = accounts that haven't.

Mellow Ads to my understanding, like a-ads, only counts your websites unique views of users who haven't seen one of their ads yet that day.
Not to mention, numerous users use adblock as I don't block users from using adblock, which could also be part of those stats.

Furthermore Mellow Ads is showing the ad only gets viewed 9,000 times a day impressions wise, when Google Adsense and Bitmedia show I get 40,000 + impressions per day.

Thank you for your answer.
You saying that website have 2191 active players, but mellow showing only 415 unique a day. How can be?

Active = accounts that have created username + password.
Inactive = accounts that haven't.

Mellow Ads to my understanding, like a-ads, only counts your websites unique views of users who haven't seen one of their ads yet that day.
Not to mention, numerous users use adblock as I don't block users from using adblock, which could also be part of those stats.

Furthermore Mellow Ads is showing the ad only gets viewed 9,000 times a day impressions wise, when Google Adsense and Bitmedia show I get 40,000 + impressions per day.
Due to the rising price of Bitcoin and per a few users advice BIN has been lowered to BTC2.0
legendary
Activity: 1036
0.25BTC
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Interested. Watching.
thanks for infos

im a genuinely interested

how does the missions work and how do the users unlock the later missions?

Missions are based off of a timer you can set when you're creating the mission.
All mission rewards, timers, etc. can be set or changed.

Each mission requires completing the mission 5x times to get 100% completion, in order to unlock the next mission.

Whoever wins the auction or purchases the site BIN I will offer support to.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
thanks for infos

im a genuinely interested

how does the missions work and how do the users unlock the later missions?
how much u are earning from bitmedia? can you post some of those statistics

Bitmedia is earning around BTC0.0035 to BTC0.006 per day, which helps sustain withdrawals.
Bitmedia has been active since the 6th, and has earned around BTC0.045, 0.0135 as of yesterday was sent to FaucetBox for PokeBits.

can you also share the sum of users balances (site's debt), this is very important number for the buyer.

Out of 4040 accounts, 1849 have not created a login and are inactive, this was before I changed the system to require email / password.

--------------------------------
2191 Active Players
--------------------------------

• Total Site Balance: BTC0.29188610
  • Withdrawable Balance:    BTC0.05717787 | This is users who have 0.00025 Available to withdraw.
  • Inactive Account Balance: BTC0.16024951
  • Inactive Withdrawable Balance: BTC0.01618139

As you can see, the inactive accounts has the majority of the site balance, these are users who have not created an account in the new login system. Some of the inactive users also hold a portion of the Withdrawable balances.

• Site Balance minus Inactive Balance: BTC0.13163659
  • Withdrawable Balance Minus Inactive Balance: BTC0.04099648
  • Site Balance minus all Withdrawable: BTC0.07445872
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
can you also share the sum of users balances (site's debt), this is very important number for the buyer.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
how much u are earning from bitmedia? can you post some of those statistics
I hope someone will buy PokeBits, i am a pokemon fun and i like using this site.
Pages:
Jump to: