Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION Pre-order CoinTerra 2Th/s January Batch coming very soon! - page 2. (Read 1628 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Since it's already 26 JAN and I saw that they are about to ship out via their email this morning, they'll arrive around mid FEB?
Can I get some pics that show you really have this as a paid order? thanks

Yes of coarse you can ! Pm your email.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
I dont get it in your other thread your price was 10btc so now you raise it 2.5btc
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Since it's already 26 JAN and I saw that they are about to ship out via their email this morning, they'll arrive around mid FEB?
Can I get some pics that show you really have this as a paid order? thanks
agh ! Can't edit sorry about the Grammer!  Roll Eyes

Description:[pre-order] TerraMiner IV 2TH January Batch. [Coming very soon]
Starting bid: 12.5BTC
Buy it now:20.5 BTC Plus +6.6GH/s Free 20 Usb's
End date and time: Friday 31st.  6pm UK
Payment methods accepted:BTC with escrow. Min 0.5 Increase on each bidd.
Additional information

Min. 0.5 Increase on each bid.

Buy it now finishes the auction

The winner will receive the Receipt, Email confirmation Order number, Pass to CoinTerra online to edit your address for delivery. And i will send CoinTerra a email with your address in it and make sure it's fully confirmed.

If the TerraMiner ships before the end of the auction or it's too late to edit the address for any reason!
 I will pay my UK Import duty and tax and re ship to you.
 I will split the charge with for the shipping from me to you! This will not happen i don't think? But the beast will be shipped very soon ;]
We will both agree a safe escrow to use and split any escrow fees all so. Of if this does not happen shipping is all ready paid.

Pages:
Jump to: