Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] Random Coin. No Minimum Increments - ENDED - page 3. (Read 607 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

This appears to be a Chinese copy.    If you search “casascius” or “physical bitcoin” on eBay, you will see this coin in the listings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
0.00000002 BTC
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
So... did the hard drive have anything on it?? 

0.00000001 BTC
Activity: 1078
Merit: 309
I love technology.

Let's play a little game. Up for auction is a physical coin I bought from a Yard Sale for $0.25.

Backstory: I stumbled across a Yard Sale near my home town and this Bitcoin physical coin caught my attention. After talking to the residence I picked up the coin and some computer parts for under $40. The old computer parts (including a hardrivex2) were her sons who moved away. I am praying this will be one of those dream stories of the long lost Bitcoin goldmine. The dream?

The Coin: Weight: 1oz Metal seems to be Gold plated. Markings on the coin: ADDS APPROVED MJB 2013.

Research: Quick Google search brings up a very common coin priced around $3-5.

"The souvenir Bitcoin, released in 2013, is covered with pure copper. It can’t be used a physical bitcoin wallet because it has no cryptography key. The 40 mm in diameter token is designed in cryptocurrency-style, in particular both sides of it is decorated with microchip images symbolizing virtual technologies." - Google

Starting bid: 0.00000001BTC
Min increments: 0.00000001BTC
Shipping: Free worldwide.
Sniping: No, each bid made in the last 15 minutes of the auction will extend the auction by 15 minutes.
Ends: 1 Week or Bitcoin Hits $10,000. Whatever comes first.
Note: Please don't ask me for 100 other pictures. The following is all I could find about the coin.

Update: Winner of Auction will receive a share of cryptocurrency if any is found on the hard drives. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37808314

Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: