Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] RARE Set #2 of Lealana 3-coin Litecoin set 25/10/5 LTC (ICG Graded) - page 3. (Read 843 times)

donator
Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
I'm thinking that this set may have the 10 Ltc ERROR coin in it. Does it have a bump on the back under the Hologram?

I think the 10 LTC coin is the one with the bump because these are the first coins he made. But I'm not 100% sure because I can't quite see it now that it's slabbed. I can sort of tell there is a circular area that is raised based on the reflection, so that's likely the bump.
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
I'm thinking that this set may have the 10 Ltc ERROR coin in it. Does it have a bump on the back under the Hologram?

Activity: 857
Merit: 28
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
donator
0.36 BTC

I have talked to this bidder and he's good. So this is a valid bid.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
Beautiful set!!!  GL with your sale!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
legendary
Activity: 493
Merit: 12
legendary
0.31 BTC

Thanks guys.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
legendary
They're all funded with LTC already?
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
donator
This is your chance to own a rare Lealana set of LTC coins! The denominations are 25 LTC, 10 LTC, and 5 LTC!

I recently got these graded and they are in the new ICG labels. Only about 70 sets of these coins were created. (See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1238485) Smoothie sold me this set in 2013. These will come with their certificate of authenticity. I will be glad to sign the certs or the coins for the winner if desired.

The 25 LTC coin has a slight stain on the coin. You can see it in the pics below. It's not quite as noticeable in person, but it's there. This was not due to any mishandling on my part as I've left the coin in the capsule until they were graded last month.

I'm starting the auction at face value 40 LTC, which is about 0.3 BTC. Bids will be in BTC. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to the Litecoin Foundation

NOTE: I'm still selling some Casascius 1 BTC and 5 BTC if anyone is interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52421671

Auction Terms:

Bid Format:  Bids only in BTC
Starting Bid:  0.3BTC
Bid Increments:  0.01BTC
Auction Ends: Wednesday, 25th September 2019 @ 23:59:59 UK Forum time https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190925T235959&p0=2422&font=cursive
No Sniping: Each bid in the final 15 minutes adds 15 minutes for that lot until no bid has been made on that lot for 15 minutes.
Excluded from Bidding: I may exclude/disqualify bidders, or require a deposit, for any bidders at my sole discretion. If you are a brand new account, or have issues in your trust feedback, please PM prior to bidding.
Forum Downtime: If the forum goes offline in the final 4 hours of the auction I may extend the auction at my discretion.
Shipping: Ships from US. Shipping is included. Item will be shipped after full payment has been received.

I accept payment in BTC to this address: 36AfYQsaahRgvSBRjAAbVbZEBQQYv7QiHB

I will NOT DM you asking you to pay to another address, pay to address in OP only.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: