Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] Satoshis Whitepaper Canvas #20 - ENDED - page 2. (Read 651 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Current highest bidder!

A picture I found on the internet:

Informations I received:

Seeing the dimensions, I conclude that it's a canvas!
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
0.012BTC
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
Activity: 1288
Merit: 295
Some real good fakes going around and France is a fantastic place to obtain them of all sorts (paintings).

The originals came with a cert of authenticity (buddy of mine has one).

Do we have a picture of the one that came with #20 please? Thanks.

Happy to verify the cert as well as my hand writing and signature.  MJ was originally in possession of the piece.  Perhaps he can chime in here.

Pictures would settle this, rather than using my original print picture.

Woshib was indeed the winner of that auction for the #20. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Some real good fakes going around and France is a fantastic place to obtain them of all sorts (paintings).

The originals came with a cert of authenticity (buddy of mine has one).

Do we have a picture of the one that came with #20 please? Thanks.
Can you post a picture of the back? I think that this will clarify things quite a bit.
Since the canvas is not in my possession, I can't do that (Item is stored in a warehouse in France as specified), but maybe MJ/Hhampuz can post a picture?

It's definitely framed.  Just so you know.  You might not be aware of that since you did not receive physical possession of it.  But I have a list of who got what number, and if it was print or canvas.  This one is indeed the framed canvas, stretched and mounted on wood.   Cool
Activity: 864
Merit: 648
#20's getting a bit of a reputation Shocked being passed around a bit more than others ehhh, come here you dirty girl! Smiley

0.0101BTC
Can you post a picture of the back? I think that this will clarify things quite a bit.
Since the canvas is not in my possession, I can't do that (Item is stored in a warehouse in France as specified), but maybe MJ/Hhampuz can post a picture?
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
.01BTC
Current highest bidder!

But I'm not certain why Woshib is saying that this is not framed?  The #20 canvas that Woshib won on the auction, here for reference, was indeed framed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885304.40
I got this information from Hhampuz via PM.
I think the confusion is that a Canvas doesn’t need a frame, so one wouldn’t expect it to be shipped with one. The picture in the OP is of a print, which does need a frame to be presented.

Exactly.  The subject line is titled 'canvas' which means it was indeed framed, so I think that's creating a lot of the confusion.  But from what I can tell, this is not an auction for a print, but rather, the canvas, which is indeed framed.

The canvas #20 was sold to Hhampuz which was then auctioned here on the forums and user Woshib won the auction.

The canvases are framed.  It's canvas stretched and mounted around a wooden frame.  The print version did not have any frame, which is the one pictured.

But I'm not certain why Woshib is saying that this is not framed?  The #20 canvas that Woshib won on the auction, here for reference, was indeed framed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885304.40
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
I think the confusion is that a Canvas doesn’t need a frame, so one wouldn’t expect it to be shipped with one. The picture in the OP is of a print, which does need a frame to be presented.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
.01BTC
0.002BTC

1. Is that picture taken by you? Or..?
2. Is it without a frame?
1. No, item will be shipped from a secure warehouse.
2. Frame is not included.

Is this for a print or the canvas?  The pic looks like a print to me
Frame is not included.

No, item will be shipped from a secure warehouse in France.

Available shipping options:
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
0.0030001 BTCCool
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
In memory of Zepher
0.0020003BTC  Cheesy

I believe he said its a Canvas

It’d be nice to get a pic of it...

.003BTC
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
0.0020003BTC  Cheesy

I believe he said its a Canvas
In memory of Zepher
Is this for a print or the canvas?  The pic looks like a print to me
Pages:
Jump to: