Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION]Crypto Imperator .999 Gold 1/2 Troy Oz 1 BTC Coin Number #1 LAST - page 2. (Read 1731 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Have any of the winners received their coin (especially if they are based in EU, since CI is in Spain) or received some tracking number?  I havent heard from CI in a while.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Congrats to the winner!
Thanks! Looking forward to receive the coin  Smiley
legendary
Congrats to the winner! So all coins have been shipped now?
No more for auction?
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
legendary
I'd like to place a bid for 1.52 BTC

High bid!

14 mins left.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I'd like to place a bid for 1.52 BTC
legendary
So depending on what happens with this auction there should be at least one coin available if one of the previous bidders wins it. If it's someone outside the previous winners then not.

And coins shouldn't ship until this one is over otherwise receivers would have already got one coin. I guess the one coin per person rule still applies.

Yes, in that case the remaining coin will be auctioned too.

legendary
So depending on what happens with this auction there should be at least one coin available if one of the previous bidders wins it. If it's someone outside the previous winners then not.

And coins shouldn't ship until this one is over otherwise receivers would have already got one coin. I guess the one coin per person rule still applies.

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
legendary
This auction is for Coin #1 of 1/2 Troy Oz .999 Gold "Ultra BTC" 1 BTC coins. Only 10 coins have been minted in gold. Here is the ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-crypto-imperator-pure-gold-bitcoin-coin-1-available-1542119

Coins is numbered 001

Pics:

Specs:
- 10 Coins minted
- 30mm diameter
- 1/2 Troy Oz .999 fine Gold
- Denomination of 1 BTC
- Completely new three-layered hologram featuring coins we've minted (including this one)

Coin includes:
- Air-Tite capsule

Auction Terms

- Shipping is 45$. (Express, fully insured and tracked)
- Buyer should pay within 48 hours from auction end.
- Starting bid for the coin is 1.5 BTC
- Bid increments should be of at least 0.01 BTC
- Bids don't include the 1 BTC needed to the coin, it should be supplied by buyer on top of the wining bid, these coins will not be sold unfunded.
- Numbers auctioned is: #1

Note: As no coin has been shipped yet, in case you had bought one of the other 9 coins you can bid for this one, and add the extra BTC to get the #1 instead of your number.

Auction ends Monday, December the 19 at 19:00 GMT. Each bid in the last 15 minutes extends deadline by 15 minutes.

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: