Pages:
Author

Topic: Audiochip Mining - page 2. (Read 3033 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 12, 2013, 11:43:01 PM
Sorry but won't work, it would be too slow and eat too much energy.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
October 12, 2013, 10:45:18 PM
I mean even if their MH/s rate is low because of their low clocks they are so cheap so maybe they have better MH/$ rate and if their compined into racks of lots of them together then they sound like a good investment.. needless to talk about their imediate availability
If you're serious, this can't possibly work nor could it possibly make any sense. ASICs are made using the very latest technologies to mine as optimally as humanly possible and you need incredible luck to even break even with them. How can you come anywhere close using technology 8 years old that was never meant to hash?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 12, 2013, 10:30:59 PM
Hello, I took a look at this: http://emu10k1.sourceforge.net/as10k1-manual/emu_over.html and was interested if there is anyone that has or did heared of someone mine using his sound card or using a miner that uses other kind of chips instead BFL,Avalon asics etc

I mean even if their MH/s rate is low because of their low clocks they are so cheap so maybe they have better MH/$ rate and if their compined into racks of lots of them together then they sound like a good investment.. needless to talk about their imediate availability

Umm.  I'll go with, ASICs will be far cheaper and more energy efficient at low speed.  Low-end ASIC chips should be flooding the market. The USB Miner is already down to 0.12BTC or less.  Do you just have piles of chips related to sound cards in your closet?   Smiley

0.07 in some markets!
Activity: 434
October 12, 2013, 09:37:10 PM
Hello, I took a look at this: http://emu10k1.sourceforge.net/as10k1-manual/emu_over.html and was interested if there is anyone that has or did heared of someone mine using his sound card or using a miner that uses other kind of chips instead BFL,Avalon asics etc

Umm.  I'll go with, ASICs will be far cheaper and more energy efficient at low speed.  Low-end ASIC chips should be flooding the market. The USB Miner is already down to 0.12BTC or less.  Do you just have piles of chips related to sound cards in your closet?   Smiley

Agree, I don't really think sound card can do mining much efficiency, unless someone already tried and show proof of it Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 12, 2013, 08:16:25 PM

Activity: 28
October 12, 2013, 09:18:22 AM
A chip that has been manufactured for audio process porpuses like to be on soundcards and stuff

like a CPU,GPU its a APU
Activity: 434
October 12, 2013, 09:06:20 AM
Audiochip? what is that.
Activity: 28
October 12, 2013, 06:22:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: