Pages:
Author

Topic: Auditchain - Real Time Assurance and Disclosure for Digital Assets - page 44. (Read 6517 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I do not really understand what will be the advantage for companies that now use centralized software.
Activity: 27
do I need to prove my identity in order to participate in the bounty program and airdrop. ?
Yes, it would be in fact logical to start with this. this would allow to get a huge demand... I will watch how it all develops.
Activity: 21
Yes, it would be in fact logical to start with this. this would allow us to get a huge demand for these tokens.
Activity: 28
I don't know what you're talking about. I think that there is every chance to implement this project. But how much it will be in demand in business is another question.
in which countries will this platform work? I wonder whether the companies money in the country?
I don't know what you're talking about. I think that there is every chance to implement this project. But how much it will be in demand in business is another question.
Activity: 16
the platform looks just fine. Audit of the new generation is of course what you need. but I'm not sure the business would be interested in providing such data)
let's see how it will work in practice but now the team shows very good results....
Activity: 33
interesting project... at least this is a real business, so I think tokens will have more liquidity if the team implements the project.

do we see a working interface in the video presentation ? tell me when it will be available to users? I would like to personally test this feature.

video presentation is on the website. I've already looked at it and it impresses me personally. good luck with the development of the project.
now it is too early to draw conclusions as to how much this project will be in demand. I will monitor how this project works in practice.
Yes, audit is now a very important and in-demand thing. I look forward to the launch of this software.
Activity: 1
in fact, one of the best projects I've seen so far. good luck with your development.
Activity: 3

Watched a video presentation it seems it should be pretty convenient. I would like to see how the alpha version will work now.

the presentation looks just fine and I like that they already have working prototypes. we'll wait for the alpha.
Activity: 19
I wonder what benefits it brings to business? I would like to understand all this...
Activity: 1

IEO is the right decision and the exchange is quite popular. I'll buy some tokens for me to just sell more in the future)

and what is the General soft cap of the project? I would like to understand how much money is needed to implement and launch the platform.
Activity: 7
the project in fact looks just fine... so I will start with the bounty program and later will draw conclusions about the development of the project.
Activity: 42

do we see a working interface in the video presentation ? tell me when it will be available to users? I would like to personally test this feature.

video presentation is on the website. I've already looked at it and it impresses me personally. good luck with the development of the project.
Activity: 53
in which countries will this platform work? I wonder whether the companies money in the country?
Activity: 3
the platform looks just fine. Audit of the new generation is of course what you need. but I'm not sure the business would be interested in providing such data)
Activity: 11
I read that you will have a pos . how much income can I get from this? is there a minimum number of coins in the wallet?
Activity: 19
do I need to prove my identity in order to participate in the bounty program and airdrop. ?
Activity: 20
how will the company make money? I will have to pay a subscription fee for using your software or not.
Activity: 2
while I will monitor how the project develops. tell me what the soft cap does he have? and do you have any partners now?
Pages:
Jump to: