Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS SIGNITURE CAMPAIGN POST - page 2. (Read 11773 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Official Augmentors Developer
March 15, 2017, 02:05:44 AM
Hi All

We are in the process of obtaining all the wallet addresses in order to distribute, You will need a counterparty wallet to receive the DTB.

We will create a post soon with regards to the date we will begin the distribution.

Thanks

Augmentors Team  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 14, 2017, 09:00:26 AM
stll waiting for how to claim bounty rewards : Huh
I think the participants will receive instructions in thier email how to claim the bounty and another question is when it will happen.
ok thank you , I'll checking my email

I've been getting emails from Augementor team
I want to ask is whether we send a counterparty purse or wallet Excanger could use?

its good to use the countparty wallet to receive your bounty
the wallet exchanges is not good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
March 14, 2017, 08:03:47 AM
I think the participants will receive instructions in thier email how to claim the bounty and another question is when it will happen.

I've been getting emails from Augementor team
I want to ask is whether we send a counterparty purse or wallet Excanger could use?
Activity: 137
life is learn
March 13, 2017, 01:39:23 AM
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
March 12, 2017, 10:58:28 PM
Activity: 137
life is learn
March 12, 2017, 10:36:12 PM
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
March 12, 2017, 02:18:43 PM
thanks for the opportunity to support augmentors
expecting email soon.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
March 10, 2017, 04:31:42 AM
hi,
in the google spreadsheet i´m not accepted because of "reason: duplicate". But i did nothing wrong. I wondered myself why i´m in the list twice. I don´t know what s wrong and i never wanted to cheat or something like that. Help please.

best regards.

edit: my position changed from full to sr. member - could this be the problem?
Hi Laugh2btc ,

I have amended your account on the spreadsheet from Full memeber - Sr. Member, There was a dupliacte for some reason. Your internal user ID for the BCT bounty is
288 , ignore Internal user ID 289.

Thanks

Augmentors Team

thank you very much!
March 10, 2017, 02:06:18 AM
hi,
in the google spreadsheet i´m not accepted because of "reason: duplicate". But i did nothing wrong. I wondered myself why i´m in the list twice. I don´t know what s wrong and i never wanted to cheat or something like that. Help please.

best regards.

Hi Laugh2btc ,

I have amended your account on the spreadsheet from Full memeber - Sr. Member, There was a dupliacte for some reason. Your internal user ID for the BCT bounty is
288 , ignore Internal user ID 289.

Thanks

Augmentors Team
March 09, 2017, 03:31:49 PM
hi,

best regards.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
March 09, 2017, 12:08:01 PM
Thanks for update Mlich, anyway i also find the information in augmentors tweet

https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame/status/839838892186615808
March 09, 2017, 03:02:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

This is the official Augmentors BitcoinTalk account.

We are currently finalizing the numbers with regards to the DTB distribution for both the ICO and Bounty campaign participants.

Once we have completed this process, we will be sending out emails to the participants to verify details etc.

We apologize for not being on this channel as much as we should have been, we are here now to update and answer questions.

With regards to your Avatar and Signatures, Due to the ICO being completed you may take your Signatures and Avatars off if you want to Wink

Once again, thank you for supporting us in both the Bounty and ICO.

Augmentors Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 08, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
Signature code updated
Signature Updated for what??? As far as I know this ICO already finish almost week ago. Participants just waiting for announcement when the bounty will distribute  and that's all this campaign already finish.
in case who have changed their signature just for inform to people if the Augmentors ICO has ended.
Yeah you right passivebesiege Participants just waiting when the bounty will be distributed. who participants is not be forced to wear a new signature, because who manager this bounty campaign still not give an information when we able to remove their signature. well why not to use a new signature code. I don't mind. at least until they're will give announcement Cheesy

I think you're right.Since ICO has ended and we still need to keep the signature on,so here it is..I changed my signature now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
March 08, 2017, 11:08:35 AM
Signature code updated
Signature Updated for what??? As far as I know this ICO already finish almost week ago. Participants just waiting for announcement when the bounty will distribute  and that's all this campaign already finish.
in case who have changed their signature just for inform to people if the Augmentors ICO has ended.
Yeah you right passivebesiege Participants just waiting when the bounty will be distributed. who participants is not be forced to wear a new signature, because who manager this bounty campaign still not give an information when we able to remove their signature. well why not to use a new signature code. I don't mind. at least until they're will give announcement Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
March 08, 2017, 09:03:17 AM
Signature code updated
Signature Updated for what??? As far as I know this ICO already finish almost week ago. Participants just waiting for announcement when the bounty will distribute  and that's all this campaign already finish.
March 08, 2017, 08:25:24 AM
no news for how long we have to keep the sig?
Activity: 184
March 07, 2017, 09:42:49 PM
Signature code updated
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
March 07, 2017, 09:38:38 PM
New Signature Design

I simply edited the text, real easy to do.

IMPORTANT: Depending on your user level, you can only add a certain amount of text, so you will have to play it to see what fits.

This is the code for mine, by i have hero status so i can use more words and bigger casing/font size.

TO EDIT SIGNATURE

click on your username / profile.
far left of page you will see  MODIFY PROFILE
under this heading > click  Forum Profile Information

Then near the bottom there is the text box SIGNATURE

you can easily see the text, simply edit it.

PRO TIP: Save the original to word pad, so if you mess it up, can easy copy and paste it back in.

Code:
[center][url=https://augmentorsgame.com][size=11pt][b][color=blue]ICO Ended with a HUGE 895BTC invested ! Expect a Blockbuster Augmentors Game this Summer![/color][/b][/size] [center][size=11pt]Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.[/size][/center]

campaign is ended right ?
but still need change signature code ?
Activity: 209
March 07, 2017, 04:19:47 PM
New Signature Design

I simply edited the text, real easy to do.

IMPORTANT: Depending on your user level, you can only add a certain amount of text, so you will have to play it to see what fits.

This is the code for mine, by i have hero status so i can use more words and bigger casing/font size.

TO EDIT SIGNATURE

click on your username / profile.
far left of page you will see  MODIFY PROFILE
under this heading > click  Forum Profile Information

Then near the bottom there is the text box SIGNATURE

you can easily see the text, simply edit it.

PRO TIP: Save the original to word pad, so if you mess it up, can easy copy and paste it back in.

Code:
[center][url=https://augmentorsgame.com][size=11pt][b][color=blue]ICO Ended with a HUGE 895BTC invested ! Expect a Blockbuster Augmentors Game this Summer![/color][/b][/size] [center][size=11pt]Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.[/size][/center]
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
March 07, 2017, 06:03:47 AM
A BIG thank you to all you here, who will be fondly remembered.

Not one of you thought to tell me, to also post here?

Thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: