Pages:
Author

Topic: August is coming! Vote the price trend of BTC. - page 3. (Read 6167 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
We're creeping back!!  Back to at least the 120-130 mark for the timebeing....  Roll Eyes

it is the question of supply and demand.
if people stop buying so heavily it could suddenly decline because sellers could be afraid of high price.
high price is good for miners with asics who invested lot of money. but if early adopters who are holding BTC since 2010 deceide that they could sell part of BTC because price is quite high (and that they would buy BTC back for lower price) and it will not be sufficient demand then price could easily fall quickly down to 60 again,

what happened to goods and services which you could buy for BTC? do we have 10x more exchanges than in January where you can buy BTC for USD?
why the price should be 10x higher than in January?
did unemployment decline significantly or do people get 10x bigger salaries or did USD dropped 10x lower so that in order to get balance it is a no brainer to buy BTC heavily for $120?
how many times price of stock/commodity return (even lower) to the state where it was before significant uptrend? how many times does the price stay relatively high without significant and obvious reason which could be seen easily by anybody?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
We're creeping back!!  Back to at least the 120-130 mark for the timebeing....  Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
There will probably be downward pressure on bitcoin in August as the global economy continues to show signs of strength and recovery, fiat currencies stabilize and an influx of miners enter the network. A selloff wouldn't be surprising. Target price point: 70USD.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
what is"hoik"? I, obviously, am a noob here.
Activity: 98
Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin
Nearly 5 days now.

The top two choices are:
Rise up to 125 USD in a short time.-------------------24 vote
BTC will stays around 100 USD for weeks.------------20 vote

Though 24 is a bit more than 20,
but the price stays around 100 since the end of July.
So there might be more people to choose item 6 in the future.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
As soon as Mtgox starts reliably processing withdrawals, there will be huge selling pressure and a big drop.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
If someone chose option "I am afraid it will be back to 60 USD again.",
what he really thinks is   "I really really hope it will be back to 60 USD again" Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Seems to be headed up lately.  I think $120 eventually.
Activity: 42
I think "BTC will stay around 100 USD for weeks."
Activity: 14
voted for dropping to 60s because I think bitcoin is still inflating at that current high price.
Activity: 34
My vote was it stays around 100.  I would actually say there is a soft ceiling around 111 at gox. If it breaks it could run and hit another soft ceiling.  Long term I say growth, necessity of it's design and assuming adoption in the economy.

I wouldn't be surprised if you see a flat coin for another month, trending between 85 and 115.
Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin
I voted that it will hoik in 48 hours.
Time out now..

BTC rose from 93 USD to 109 USD in the past 48 hours.
Not surprise at all for me. Undecided

OK.
I didn't hit the truth.

Do you?

You can still vote to prove your guess.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
The one thing that's certain here is government stupidity and central bank stupidity, they're still printing money like the imbeciles they are thinking it's fixing everything and we're currently at the phase now where everybody thinks the economy is going fine. It will take awhile but I actually think that Bitcoin will follow the same style as gold and just keep going up and up because now we've got a lot of people coming in so the price changes will be less volatile, someone selling a couple of thousand Bitcoins won't have the same impact it used to.
Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin
24 hours passed after the vote started.  Roll Eyes

23 bitcoiner vote for it.

8 of them think that BTC will be back to 125 USD in a short time.

But I notice that some of the voters are worried about BTC might drop below 65 USD.

I still hold my BTC now.
I think it will hoik in 48 hours.
Now, 24 hours left to prove.
Activity: 437
Merit: 255
now these numbers are not shown at all anymore (http://bitcoincharts.com/bitcoin/):
Economy

Total BTC   11,471,400 BTC
Market Cap
based on latest prices
1,166,641,495 USD
or 825,940,800 EUR
or 3,343,568,958 PLN
or 751,001,356 GBP
Transactions last 24h
Transactions avg. per hour
Bitcoins sent last 24h        BTC
Bitcoins sent avg. per hour BTC
Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin
A short look in   bitcoincharts.org :

Bitcoins sent last 24h         185,255.26 BTC
Bitcoins sent avg. per hour     7,718.97 BTC

Yes, I just find that the volumes of BTC in several exchange sites show something unusual,
So I guess chance might be coming.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

That is really very low and maybe a sign for many people see Bitcoin just as an investment instead of trading exchange.
My hope is BTC will rise slowly - but I see the risk that it will hoik up to go down very fast after that.

we need stabler exchanges so that we have a foundation to build commerce upon.

and yeah, $18.5M in bitcoins exchanged in 24hr is pretty low, but I guess it was also a sunday. chart?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
August is my birth month soooooo "Rise up to 125 USD in a short time"  Grin

So what?
You will earn good money from this day onwards?

Right?.. Grin

what's a little wishful thinking  Grin
Activity: 437
Merit: 255

That is really very low and maybe a sign for many people see Bitcoin just as an investment instead of trading exchange.
My hope is BTC will rise slowly - but I see the risk that it will hoik up to go down very fast after that.
Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin
August is my birth month soooooo "Rise up to 125 USD in a short time"  Grin

So what?
You will earn good money from this day onwards?

Right?.. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: