Pages:
Author

Topic: Australia Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 8541 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 20, 2014, 11:17:08 PM
We are able to handle local Australian orders through local AUD accounts. Live rates. Possible discounts for large orders over $20,000.

BTC2Day.cz
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
July 14, 2014, 02:55:45 AM
Hi Aussies!

Two things.

1. Is their any people from Adelaide here? If so would you be interested in starting some form of meet up group?

2. All Aussies please check out http://worldaidcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327.0 they are currently looking for Australians to be guardians and help out with their coin. Great rewards for your work. PM me if you want some more details.

Cheers.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2014, 07:30:50 AM
Get 3% off any price plan with www.genesis-mining.com

Just use this code UMANO_17 when purchasing and save some of your money.

www.genesis-mining.com

Thanks

Vaisajne
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 07, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
The best way in Australia is using the exchange ANX, it has deposits from Australia without fee! , and currently it has almost no fees for withdrawal and for deposits and it supports SEPA.
Is a very trusted and reliable exchange.

ANXPRO
Activity: 6
April 26, 2014, 10:05:53 PM
You guys that have "burned" so thus far by localbitcoins, you must realize that although yes localbitcoins attracts scammers, the reputation system is there for a reason so use it! If you deal with reputable users you do not have much to worry about. Many weeks you can find the best rates in Oz from a select few reputable localbitcoins traders, and the customer service (with a good vendor) is the best you are going to find hands down, you also can complete your trades faster with the good traders there than any other method of buying/selling bitcoins possible.

Also most of the fraud that occurs is related to online banking security issues! It has nothing to do with Localbitcoins itself. Either only accept cash in your bank account or only deal with highly reputable vendors! We have never once been scammed yet and frequently deal with bank transfers, but it takes a lot of due diligence/work to avoid! Google GB4253 to see our profile or check out the link below, I am happy to answer any questions you may have and can provide tips on ensuring a successful expereince. If we cant help for you whatever reason we can refer you to other great traders. You will not be disappointed!

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/gb4253/
Activity: 6
April 26, 2014, 09:46:09 PM
My company Small World Trade Pty Ltd can also help you buying and selling crypto for AUD. We are currently operating under localbitcoins.com username GB4253. We are looking to establish long lasting relationships with miners and retailers accepting bitcoin. We can make bulk purchases of coins of up to $10,000 at a time. We can comfortably purchase in total $30-$50k per week and expect this this grow rapidly. We can get you paid quickly to you bank account or personal pre-paid cards (instantly in many cases, we hold accounts with CBA, ANZ, and CBA, Cash Deposit options are possible too) and for good rates for your BTC and other cryptos! Our process is seamless compared to Coinjar and other similar sites not to mention you are going to get the best personal and excellent customer service. We have a strong reputation at localbitcoins.com for good reason! We are based out of Sydney and can arrange in person meet ups to help you sell your coins also. (Verifiable ID required for any Transaction above $5,000). Also we will launch our own website independent of localbitcoins.com soon but for now localbitcoins.com is a good means to an end for us. If you need to sell coins we will be a great go to option for you to get paid very quickly and for highly competitive rates! Please check our profile found below. You can also just google GB4253 and you will find us easily that way as well.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/gb4253/

Cheers,

Brian
Activity: 1
March 24, 2014, 06:34:38 AM
Hey! im on localbitcoins with great feedback 70+: 100%.

here's my profile: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/PhilsCoins/

I'm more looking to buy (see my sell ads below) because i can sellout my inventory in a day. (If you want to buy, I can sell you anything i'm holding) The price Im offering to buy at is the highest (among high feedback buyers). send me a trade request and we can talk!

Cheers

Philscoins

Bank transfer: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/81144/cash-out-your-bitcoins-bank-anz-cba-westpac-special-rate-today-only
Cash deposit: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/84806/cash-out-your-bitcoins-cash-deposit-anz-westpac-cba-nab-more

P.S. If you're located in Adelaide, I can do local trades.
Activity: 44
March 19, 2014, 10:23:48 PM
HI Guys,

I have setup www.miningcryptocurrency.com.au for Aussie Miners!  to help stop the scammers and so we can help each other buy and sell hardware as well!   I build GPU rigs and I offer the cheapest prices on parts in Australia to the Forum members!

Its free to list in my shop!  as my site is for the MINERS! 

I am also in touch with Aussie BTC who will be joining the shop and forum shortly.

We also share what we are mining and selling tips, I also offer hardware advice for free in the Forums and will write any how to for anyone!

We also use Team speak for direct chats during the day/night for support and updates.

My Site is FOR Australians to support us!!  it will be what WE make it!

regards

OzDigger

Activity: 18
March 18, 2014, 12:48:10 PM
is there any tax to import btc miner to oz/ausi?
I got good deal and my family own house in Sydney.
can local pick up for Sydney region.
Activity: 378
be your self
March 12, 2014, 11:35:30 PM
hi ,, lock at awesome gambling site .. https://www.999dice.com/?653918
deposit 10$ n return upto 100$ if u smart .. Smiley
Activity: 342
March 09, 2014, 12:29:07 PM
Anonymous Bitcoin Taxi Services - Now serving worldwide beta testing

Need to get from point a to point b anonymously with bitcoins? Now you can.

Available in Sydney and Melbourne. Contact us via torchat or other secure method and have your taxi nearby in minutes.

Questions? Reviewers? Post or pm me for more info.
Creating Taxicoin would be a great idea!
Activity: 28
March 01, 2014, 03:14:41 PM
Anonymous Bitcoin Taxi Services - Now serving worldwide beta testing

Need to get from point a to point b anonymously with bitcoins? Now you can.

Available in Sydney and Melbourne. Contact us via torchat or other secure method and have your taxi nearby in minutes.

Questions? Reviewers? Post or pm me for more info.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders
February 20, 2014, 08:23:59 PM
I can vouch for Coinjar and BTCMarkets.net
Activity: 139
February 18, 2014, 10:27:03 AM
Hello from Sydney!  Smiley
Activity: 38
February 06, 2014, 04:52:10 AM
i got burned on localbitcoins, $4900 worth on thursday just gone. was paid from fraudulent source so funds were frozen in my bank and is a nightmare Sad

the bank froze 38 of my bank accounts to go with it, so rather screwed me until investigation is complete from the fraud department Sad

Localbitcoins really is terrible. PayPal should not even be offered on there, period.

Was your bank transfer from within the same bank or two different banks? CBA have told me if someone were to wire me fraudulent funds that they would not be withdrawn without my consent, and I did specify it was for a BTC trade.
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
January 20, 2014, 11:10:57 PM

Lesson learned, do not ever sell with bank transfer, ALWAYS cash deposit.
There is thousands of stolen credit cards and paypal accounts on deep web, and people are cashing out these and buying bitcoins.
January 19, 2014, 03:12:20 PM
i got burned on localbitcoins, $4900 worth on thursday just gone. was paid from fraudulent source so funds were frozen in my bank and is a nightmare Sad

the bank froze 38 of my bank accounts to go with it, so rather screwed me until investigation is complete from the fraud department Sad
Activity: 7
January 19, 2014, 09:13:03 AM
 新建的专挖新币交流群 104436967 YY78303042 有需要联系
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
January 19, 2014, 01:11:40 AM

I dont have skype sorry.
I've never been burned, i used local bitcoins and coinjar, no hassle at all, easy fast and secure.

I would not trust any forum seller, too many crooks in this businees.
January 18, 2014, 11:51:56 AM
can add me on skype if you like

i feel that a transparency is required to gain trust in such trades, i have been burned a few times, which is why i am now at stage of doing my own exchange.

would love to hear insight into how yourself and others trade normally etc

Regards,

George
Pages:
Jump to: