Pages:
Author

Topic: Australia looks at Initial Coin Offerings positively - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 1
Yes, I am also sure that the future of ICO will be bright. Something new like ICO must be approached and studied so that people can take advantage of it.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
ICO is not that bad, but the initiators are the problem and if Australia are so concern about making it a good deal then there are ways to regulate it for safety of the investors to make it work for everyone and the prospect of the country as well, I think they have some tackle measure to make it work and most could try can also support and add any other way to prevent the image of their country as well.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
It is good to see Australia staying positive about ICOs. I am just wondering how they will fix the known issues or risks of investing in ICOs? They should come up with an official regulation.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
The purpose of ICO creation supposed to be making the transaction become easier and more focus on one sectors, but now we already got too many coins with almost the same usage, this is the one that makes people underestimate the ICO, and we need to regulate ICO creation, it can help to prevent fraud ICO and overflowing coins, if everything can be control then ICO could give positive contribution for the crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Now it is only a matter of time - the participation of official institutions in the work on the crypto-exchange and earning money for the state. Not only private investors are interested. While not developed, technically convenient and secure payment schemes, they will be very careful.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
It's a good opinion from Australian Treasury. He delivered a wise view related to future of ICO. Even if he knows very well about the risks on ICOs, but still believes it can be solved. I agree that it is possible to fix the problems in ICOs.   
Activity: 186
Merit: 12
Despite the negative assertions regarding the future of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), Australia seems to still look at its future positively.

As reported by Micky News, the Australian Treasury said that they are aware of the possible risks in investing in ICOs, but they still believe that great prosperity will come to their nation after those risks were overcome.

Read more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/australia-looks-at-initial-coin-offerings-positively
Pages:
Jump to: