Pages:
Author

Topic: Australia moving forward - page 3. (Read 1849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 11, 2017, 03:15:51 AM
I just read this article this morning on.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-to-become-just-like-money-in-australia-july-1.

“From 1 July 2017, purchases of digital currency will no longer be subject to the GST, allowing digital currencies to be treated just like money for GST purposes. Currently, consumers who use digital currencies can effectively bear GST twice: once on the purchase of the digital currency and once again on its use in exchange for other goods and services subject to the GST.”

This is really positive news a a big step forward.
Following on from japans good news story are we seeing a snowball effect?
Wow if this is true then there will be an increase in bitcoin prices that continue. Australia will follow in the footsteps of japan country. This is a revolutionary of bitcoin. When big countries begin to recognize bitcoin then we just wait for time for all countries to use it. I am very enthusiastic when I see big countries like japan and australia acknowledge bitcoin legally. These are all things that envisioned by the creator of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 11, 2017, 03:11:00 AM
There is a positive tendency towards bitcoin, so in the light of these events, I guess the bitcoin price will soar further on. Congratulations Australia!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
May 11, 2017, 03:04:04 AM
I just read this article this morning on.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-to-become-just-like-money-in-australia-july-1.

“From 1 July 2017, purchases of digital currency will no longer be subject to the GST, allowing digital currencies to be treated just like money for GST purposes. Currently, consumers who use digital currencies can effectively bear GST twice: once on the purchase of the digital currency and once again on its use in exchange for other goods and services subject to the GST.”

This is really positive news a a big step forward.
Following on from japans good news story are we seeing a snowball effect?
Pages:
Jump to: