Pages:
Author

Topic: Australian Government having blockchain as part of the agenda - page 4. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
that is good support. Today more governments are banning bitcoins because they know that fiat has collapsed and begins to lose its value. so in the future that survives only gold and the blockchain system.

I am sure that in the future there will be many countries that prioritize blockchain for transactions. so the government will aware that the blockchain system is a solution to improve the economy and even the state revenue will be channeled to blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This is what I expect to see from governments, I feel like moving to Australia now lol

https://www.ccn.com/australian-government-budget-injects-700000-for-blockchain-research/

I see blockchain as a good solution for government transparency and efficiency, unfortunately in countries like mine (Brazil) such investments won't be part of the agenda, I feel like I won't live to see that :/ 

This is goodness... Most of the countries are now seeing the importance of Blockchain.. Total transparency. I believe with time it will spread over the world and they will be making good used of it. And also before you know it.. Bitcoin will be accepted in offline and online and will be legalized. So we should not give up.. We should continue to spread the importance of cryptocurrency opportunity to others and the use of Blockchain for solving problem and bring more solution to transparency in the world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
This is what I expect to see from governments, I feel like moving to Australia now lol
https://www.ccn.com/australian-government-budget-injects-700000-for-blockchain-research/
I see blockchain as a good solution for government transparency and efficiency, unfortunately in countries like mine (Brazil) such investments won't be part of the agenda, I feel like I won't live to see that :/  
Most of the governments as well as private institutions around the world have invested money in learning more about the blockchain and its feasibility on a larger scale and this being a new technology i am sure there will be plenty of projects and changes in the entire structure in the future and it will be implemented in many government projects to have a trust system which cannot be manipulated.
Activity: 96
I am seeing Australian Government as a technologically oriented country that are ready to embrace good innovation that will benefit the citizens. I know blockchain fans over there will be very happy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Australia is being smart, they recognize crypto and especially bitcoin for the force that it is. All the smart countries do or they will eventually.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
With a country like Australia and its government getting on the BTC bandwagon, I can only see bigger and better things for BTC as a global currency.
Beautiful country as well and would like to visit it sometime in the near future.
OLX
Activity: 173
Merit: 108
Blockchain will spread into every area of our lives. People love immutable ledgers and there will be no shortage of applications for them. It'll grow like a wildfire
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
Australia is a country that is advanced and sophisticated. Blockchain has been created based on an advanced technology. Looking at Australia, many countries will be realistic and supportive of the crypt-currency. Even if the amount of AUD $700,000 (approx. $520,000) is small, a step to enter the crypt world.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
i guarantee you .. craig wright will not return to australia to ask for a resarch grant
he will get arrested for his scams

that said $700k for 4 years... well that is small. thats like only 1-3 'professor'/crypto developer intellect salaries. so not that big of a budget.

at a stretch that could be used to pay 7 fresh graduates at $25k a year.
what is more likely is that the funds would be used to "sponsor" hyperledger
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Almost all countries are developing blockchains, and the blockchain is undoubtedly the new technology of the future.
However, I hope that more countries can accept the whole cryptocurrency market in an inclusive manner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
This is sure a welcome development from the Australian government, the world has no choice than to embrace the Blochchain/cryptocurrency technological development, this migth take a while but sure we will get there gradually.  The future is sure filled with challenges and opportunity for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: