Pages:
Author

Topic: Australians can pay bills in Cryptocurrency! - page 2. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/21/new-partnership-allows-australians-to-pay-bills-in-cryptocurrency/

Thanks to a new partnership, Australians will be able to pay bills using a number of cryptocurrencies!
Well, in Australia in principle, everything is pretty progressive.I like their development.
Activity: 168
Yes, I heard. And I think it's cool! Thanks to the partnership agreement between the crypto-exchange Cointree and the Gobbill payment system, Australians can now pay bills for rent in the crypto currency.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
What a great news this is! Good to see that how crypto currency is getting accepted gradually. Crypto users of Australia will now make the use of their digital currency in daily basis.
Activity: 84
I really appreciate this approach of Australia. Such sort of small deed in crypto currency helps to reach mass adoption and acceptance. People now will get more chances to use crypto currency in Australia.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/21/new-partnership-allows-australians-to-pay-bills-in-cryptocurrency/

Thanks to a new partnership, Australians will be able to pay bills using a number of cryptocurrencies!
It's a good start for other countries to recognize cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and as a payment for their bills. Most countries are accepting it as a payment for their bills, even in restaurants and coffee shops.
We need more countries to follow these type of payment on what they did to the crypto in their businesses.
Imagine how smooth it is for people only paying their bills on their own house without having a long line of waiting when paying.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Personally for me this news is very good!This means only one thing that is gradually recognized by the world cryptocurrency.I sincerely believe that in the near future and in my country such payments will be possible.After all, cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Indeed, I saw this news couple of days ago and it is for sure a big step forward when it comes to the crypto adoption. I would be stoked to have this option in my country tbh, I would pay the bills on the up days.
Activity: 183
That's a good news for market. Day by day bitcoin and cryptocurrency is being accept. I think problem is how to manage this market and goverment is researching solution
Activity: 308
good news, I hope that with this kind of cooperation it can make the price of bitcoin more expensive. on the other hand can introduce crypto to the public.
Activity: 210
The most advanced countries include the crypto currency in their financial system. Perhaps other countries will be catching up with time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hello, I think that such news should positively flow into the course of the Crypto-currency. this is very good news that gives optimism.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Is this really true?
I feel like I have seen those kinds of news every month.

how about read it first and take a guess ? i believe you will understand it after you read it.
talking about those kind of news every month,do not you think it's a good sign for cryptocurrency ? because lately people realized and knew what is going on and what we need for our future.
cryptocurrency is our future,so it's not surprising to see this kind of news comes up every week/month/year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Great news for cryptocurrencies! that is, in Australia, the digital currency is partially recognized as a means of payment, once they can pay the bills! we are waiting for something similar to happen in our country, but I think that not earlier than in 5-10 years.
Activity: 434
GIGZI

That is good news, Australia seems to be decided to lead the way but many other countries will follow until cryptos are normalised and become just another usual thing.
hopefully the news can begin to change the current market situation so that it can move towards a better one. and many other countries will begin to follow the policies of Australia, so that crypto will grow up
Activity: 280

Wow! This is really a good news for the all of us. I hope it will spread all over the countries in this world because it is really good and a lot of beautiful impression in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
It is very important step in development and promoting of cryptocurrency. Undoubtedly it is positive. It is not one enterprise where accept as payment cryptocurrency, and the whole state. I hope by its example others a gosudarsva will enter cryptocurrency as payment and in the countries.
Activity: 238
I see this as a positive step towards the crypto currencies. Slowly and but surely the crypto field is gaining the attention of the world. These kind of news shows that the future is not bad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Is this really true?
I feel like I have seen those kinds of news every month.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token

this might give some change in the current situation in the market, since they include bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, neon and litecoin as they stated in the article, it might gain demand because they have some actual use in australia.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Every countries around the world should follow the path of Australia and enable a easier way of payment for everything.
Crypto are global local currency and would also decrease any discrimination created by oppressive institution like IMF and world bank which prosper at the expanse of poor countries.
Pages:
Jump to: