Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship already in an exchange? - page 2. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
September 24, 2017, 06:15:29 AM
I would like to ask whether the Authorship (ATS) is already listed in an exchange? If not yet, please provide some source when and where will it be listed. I am waiting for it to be listed in an exchange but I no luck. I am constantly researching for this so I resorted on posting my question here. Thanks to anyone that can provide the info.

Yes.. Ats is available in etherdelta and i see for today's highest price 0.0005 eth.
For more details please see here https://etherdelta.com/#ATS-ETH
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 09:18:26 PM
Dont rush to much guys, I think it will be listed in a few days, maybe the developers are busy due to ATS distribution issue. Lets just wait
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
September 23, 2017, 07:47:46 PM
The people shouldnt dump their ATS now, I think we will see another listing in the next couple of month. The dev want to be back in the next couple of days and you people should stop to fall in panic. I dont think that this is the end of AuthorShip Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 07:36:06 PM
you can sell your ats token on Etherdelta.com
Activity: 194
September 23, 2017, 11:06:41 AM
Had made few search already but not able to find any exchange it is listed as of now but I had already some trades done on ATS on etherdelta but theres really few buyers and they are bidding for it really low price. I dont know what future does this token have.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
I would like to ask whether the Authorship (ATS) is already listed in an exchange? If not yet, please provide some source when and where will it be listed. I am waiting for it to be listed in an exchange but I no luck. I am constantly researching for this so I resorted on posting my question here. Thanks to anyone that can provide the info.
I remember some weeks ago that ats token already listed on the coinmarketcap but due to the ICO ban by the US investors or awareness it seems the ico to be an illegal project which mean the team should be accused as a thief due to lied to the public. ATS will never be listed in anywhere.
What the hell is wrong with you... You're only here to FUD. ATS is never listed on coinmarketcap since the ICO has just recently finished. They are officially not listed at an exchange yet, which means it won't be listed on coinmarketcap as well since you can't add a price tag yet on the value of the coin, And what do you mean with illegal project? Cut the bllshit and just stfu  dude...
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
September 23, 2017, 03:46:52 AM
I take a research for this coin. Theres no Authorship listed at the coinmarketcap. Some users here also accused it a scam. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-ats-tokens-scam-2185901
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/authorship-ats-token-is-a-scam-2185909
Even me had a doubt about this project. Maybe i you should stay away with this project. The investors are angry. Also some bounty participants were not paid.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
September 23, 2017, 03:07:29 AM
I am also searching an exchange where ATS is listed but I cannot find one. It's not even listed on the coinmarketcap. Does anyone know where ATS is listed? or not yet?
Activity: 140
September 22, 2017, 11:24:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: