Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship - ATS Tokens - page 4. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 28, 2017, 12:28:40 PM
I think it is still very very low, as their ico price was much higher than the current exchange prices. Hopefully it will grow in next weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
Yes. Now their Beta Launch is coming up.

Do you have more information on their beta launch or their update? Can't find info on it atm
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 28, 2017, 11:24:25 AM
I never received my Authorship token either. I lost interest totally after that. If they are moving up the market charts , then good luck to them.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 28, 2017, 11:21:41 AM
So lets start with when Authorship came up with the announcement thread people seemed happy to jump in on their ICO / Bounty. It was going good until many people complained they didn't receive their bounty and some members even receiving double the number of tokens. This made some people happy while some who didn't receive anything were sad.

A few days ago i started noticing activity with the ATS token on Coinmarketcap

Slowly Authorship is moving upwards along the coinmarket charts. They have announced on their twitter that the Beta will be up soon. Hopefully this trend keeps moving forward.

Support the Project Guys.

Their bounty was a mess and it lead many to call it a scam, if this turns out not to be true then the price can really move up from where it is now, they raised over 5m at ICO which means the price right now is significantly lower than ICO price. I have some tokens from the bounty which at this stage I feel I may as well hold long term and if they come good then they may be worth something.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 28, 2017, 11:19:29 AM
i never receive my token from bounty even my address on the list, they say duplicate IP or something like that and they think im cheat. sad  Angry
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
December 28, 2017, 10:55:33 AM
Hold 700k ATS (+ 250k in December).
I buy when the coin becomes cheaper. I'll keep it until the summer, until a full platform comes out.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:21:21 AM
Yes. Now their Beta Launch is coming up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
December 27, 2017, 05:56:51 AM
I received 2 times more tokens for participating in the bounty. Cheesy
 The project is good, but the implementation of the bounty is very bad.
in the rest they are waiting for success.
bounty everybody forgotten
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:53:16 AM
So lets start with when Authorship came up with the announcement thread people seemed happy to jump in on their ICO / Bounty. It was going good until many people complained they didn't receive their bounty and some members even receiving double the number of tokens. This made some people happy while some who didn't receive anything were sad.

A few days ago i started noticing activity with the ATS token on Coinmarketcap

Slowly Authorship is moving upwards along the coinmarket charts. They have announced on their twitter that the Beta will be up soon. Hopefully this trend keeps moving forward.

Support the Project Guys.

Pages:
Jump to: