Pages:
Author

Topic: Auto-bot paying signature campaigns? - page 2. (Read 1232 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1863
September 23, 2015, 01:43:21 PM

bitmixer.io also uses a bot to account for posts and pay.  I am very happy with bitmixer's sig campaign.  They pay BTC0.0007 per constructive post (also needs to be 70 + characters long), payment every week.

Their bot has been impeccable about paying, the only "burp" was during the Blockchain Attacks ("Stress Tests") about a month or two ago, they were a couple fo days late in paying.  But, they have been paying like clockwork since.

They require (last I heard anyway) Full Member or higher status.

Note that I went with bitmixer NOT because it is a high payer (I read that others pay more), but because I have used the service and it works very well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2015, 01:14:11 PM
Since those signature campaign ready to receive massive participant without manually adding, they decide to use bot to count and calculate partipant's post. It  will help the sig campaign helder very much
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
September 23, 2015, 08:59:40 AM
Bit-x too paying once in a week at monday by a bot Wink
and somewhat yobit signature too paying daily. Refer their thread
i think that the bit-x campaign is full and has been for a while, they do have the best rates on the forum so it wouldn't surprise me, but i am not 100% sure :/
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 23, 2015, 08:56:17 AM
Hello,
I read that Coinomat and Coinoindex signature campaigns were paying automated by bots once a week.
Unfortunately, these campaigns are over. Are there some other auto-paying signature campaigns?

I know my rank is still low but I would like to know.

Thanks!

Or you want make some improvement on this BOT, so it can work REVERSE (auto post and auto count anymore)??   Grin

No offense sir, just curious words
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 23, 2015, 08:38:38 AM
Bit-x too paying once in a week at monday by a bot Wink
and somewhat yobit signature too paying daily. Refer their thread
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
September 23, 2015, 08:36:26 AM
yobit scans your postcount, and updates its statistics every couple of hours... Does this count?

Why the question? I hope you're not thinking about cheating, because automatic payouts does not mean nobody checks your posts occasionally!
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2015, 08:34:51 AM
Example is BIT-X.

Actually the are the First you started autopaying, than Coinmat and Coindex bought this Script from marco.
By the way why your are Asking?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 23, 2015, 08:32:16 AM
Hello,
I read that Coinomat and Coinoindex signature campaigns were paying automated by bots once a week.
Unfortunately, these campaigns are over. Are there some other auto-paying signature campaigns?

I know my rank is still low but I would like to know.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: