Pages:
Author

Topic: AUTO-PILOT $21,000+/Mo USING GOOGLE ADWORDS [NEVER-BEFORE SERVICE] - page 2. (Read 2231 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you are not running a website, then I can set-up a website and also create an attractive product/service for you run on AdWords at a very cheap price as you can see that I am from India, where economic but skilled staffs are available.
I am interested in this and a vouch copy, though i am still waiting for the vouch reviews.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Namaste
i am interested in,but i am not running website
Sorry,Svastica is primorodial archetype,Nazi took svastica symbol from Germanic tribes
Svastica is symbol of luck,everlasting life energy and sun and more

Pab, can't send you a PM now, because it says that I can send a maximum of 5 PMs per hour //bad forum policy//.

So, please send me a PM with your keywords/niches.
And the regions/countries of target.
I will send you the keywords within 12-24 hours of receipt.

@Pab If you are not running a website, then I can set-up a website and also create an attractive product/service for you run on AdWords at a very cheap price as you can see that I am from India, where economic but skilled staffs are available. Just let me know if you will.

Thanks sending you pm ,and my email on pm

Okay, awaiting your PM.

Done,sorry litlle chaotic ,but i am a  little busy offline,feel free to send me email if you prefer

Okay, I will email you.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Namaste
Sorry,Svastica is primorodial archetype,Nazi took svastica symbol from Germanic tribes

Pab, can't send you a PM now, because it says that I can send a maximum of 5 PMs per hour //bad forum policy//.

@Pab If you are not running a website, then I can set-up a website and also create an attractive product/service for you run on AdWords at a very cheap price as you can see that I am from India, where economic but skilled staffs are available. Just let me know if you will.

Okay, awaiting your PM.

Done,sorry litlle chaotic ,but i am a  little busy offline,feel free to send me email if you prefer
Namaste

Okay, awaiting your PM.
Pab
legendary
Namaste

Namaste

PMs on the way to all the members above looking for a vouch copy.
Pab
legendary
Namaste
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
Interested in vouch copy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'll take a vouch copy if there's still one left. I'm interested
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
It seems i am also entered at time for this vouch copy and will get one for me too, i would like it to get it for me as i have 750+ posts.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I am also interested to to get vouch copy so if still available than send it to me, thanks for this great services that sounds really awesome so let's see how it works. Wink
just one thing tho.. what's up with the nazi mark on your thread?
not cool.

This is in fact not a Nazi mark, originally it's a Meluhhan (Indian) mark. Nazis just thought it was an Aryan mark and so they used it without permissions. Originally, the mark does not belong to them in any way.
That is true but most westerners are unaware of this and it will drive away potential buyers.

The Swastika mark is removed now. Thanks.
Activity: 378
not cool.

This is in fact not a Nazi mark, originally it's a Meluhhan (Indian) mark. Nazis just thought it was an Aryan mark and so they used it without permissions. Originally, the mark does not belong to them in any way.
That is true but most westerners are unaware of this and it will drive away potential buyers.
not cool.

Activity: 455
EarnBitcoins.INFO
not cool.
I will take you up on this offer if its still open  Smiley

Yes, this offer is open.
Are you willing to go for a vouch copy ? OR a purchase through an escrow ?
Please let me know.
Sent you a PM.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
I will take you up on this offer if its still open  Smiley
-snip-
To those, who are sniffing scam in this thread, be informed that I accept payments through escrow only and also deliver my works through escrow - so no one will ever be scammed.
Maybe people are not concerned about not receiving your 'works' as much as they are doubting that your method is any good?
I want to see that and I will wait for some vouch testers to say more about it.

Are you saying that my "services not significantly as described" ?

I can go this far :

Suppose your keyword/niche/website is "buy bitcoins with credit/debit cards", now I can come up with keywords where "bitcoin" will be within each and every keywords. Even I can make the two words "buy" OR "purchase" OR "card" OR "credit" OR "debit" + "bitcoin" appear on each keywords. Even I can fine-tune my research with whatever criteria you give me and I will come-up with those keywords. All keywords will be "virgin".

Also why don't you become a vouch-testers before you buy from me ?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
-snip-
To those, who are sniffing scam in this thread, be informed that I accept payments through escrow only and also deliver my works through escrow - so no one will ever be scammed.
Maybe people are not concerned about not receiving your 'works' as much as they are doubting that your method is any good?
I want to see that and I will wait for some vouch testers to say more about it.
Pages:
Jump to: