Pages:
Author

Topic: [AutoBuy] ✅🔥 Lynda Premium Lifetime Accounts CHEAP!! 🔥✅ $2! - page 3. (Read 44708 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Lynda Seller <3
When you buy you get a login, you sign in and then access all premium courses for free.
You can even download them and set yourself to offline mode and access them on the go!

Learn a programming language or do a business course or anything!

Use it to learn and with that knowledge make dollar dollar and have fun. <3

Buy an account now for super cheap  Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It's library method ? And it's working ?
Activity: 15
Is this a library method?
Lynda Seller <3
Just a note to buyers, could you leave a vouch on the thread when purchased also if any problems then dm me <3 xoxoxo
Lynda Seller <3
Activity: 1
Daily Bump!

Auto buy failed. Can't purchase it.
Activity: 35
account is down, can i get a new one please?
Lynda Seller <3
Can I buy with my own email or custom username?

No need, You get a custom id and password and you can link email after if you like.
Activity: 56
Can I buy with my own email or custom username?
Lynda Seller <3
If anybody is having problems send me a PM. Thanks  Wink
Activity: 8
i have bought, email arrived but without nothing. i am waiting a reply on PM
Lynda Seller <3
I sent you a pm about this, Sorry about the problem also what's up with the big bold text lol?
Activity: 13
Bought an account using paypal . Payment went through but there was no email sent .. Is this a scam ?
Lynda Seller <3
Will re-stock soon in the morning, If it says out of stock for some reason just bookmark and come back later  Smiley
Activity: 1
Vouched. Working as expected, so good so far.
Lynda Seller <3
I would have purchased one through your link with Bitcoins if you had given a vouch out to a Sr. Member or above. It takes little to no time to make a Jr. account so their word is pretty much useless. Like mine. If I said something like this, nobody is gonna believe me because I haven't been on the forum that long.

Well I would but nobody seems to want a vouch copy, also all accounts are legit and working and if they didn't then my thread would have been removed by an Admin by now due to complaints.
& remember if a user is not happy they would say on the thread, me as the thread creator can’t remove users comments but only my own.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I would have purchased one through your link with Bitcoins if you had given a vouch out to a Sr. Member or above. It takes little to no time to make a Jr. account so their word is pretty much useless. Like mine. If I said something like this, nobody is gonna believe me because I haven't been on the forum that long.
Lynda Seller <3
I recommend users to buy with Bitcoin and only if they can't pay with Bitcoin to then pay with PayPal.
Activity: 2
 Thanks..

I confirm this works well.. only when try to login Lynda mobile it says different IP and cant go.. else everything good..
Lynda Seller <3
I Just bought his...received few set of card and pin numbers...So how to login? What is the url?

Sent you a pm about this  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: