Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUTOBUY] Netflix |Amazon |Paypals |Brazzers |Steam | Rapidgator |+more - page 2. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I can see that you are selling paypal account in your shop but which country paypal is this?

Usually US or UK. I can sell you 10 random accounts for 20$ if you're interested, then you're guaranteed the accounts for the country you'd like plus a bunch of extras acc that cost you nothing.
You can use a VPN for the other countries and make more than your money's back.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I can see that you are selling paypal account in your shop but which country paypal is this?
Bump.

Hey mate I was never able to get the vouch copy to work. I PM'ed you the problem.

Sorry man but you got locked out of the Steam account plus it's 2 corresponding emails, this has never happened before. If you actually purchase an account I can help you out more.
Vouch customers are also helped . Vocher should give negative feedback if his problem is not solved.

True.

How about a Netflix for a vouch? I recommend buying Steam accounts only if you're experienced with using them, and Steam atm I'm low on. I get Netflix errday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bump.

Hey mate I was never able to get the vouch copy to work. I PM'ed you the problem.

Sorry man but you got locked out of the Steam account plus it's 2 corresponding emails, this has never happened before. If you actually purchase an account I can help you out more.
Vouch customers are also helped . Vocher should give negative feedback if his problem is not solved.
Bump.

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
Bump.

Bump.

All Vouch copies out.
If you buy a Steam account, the purchased games on each one will be random. Most Steam accounts have 10+ purchases on them.
Can you list those games here?

Too many to list. The accounts will most likely satisfy your gaming needs or your money back.
says you're selling L.O.L accounts for 5$ when the game is free.
am i misunderstanding something?

Some people want to play further in the game, not sure really, don't play the game.

I can't keep giving you accounts if you get them all limited.

The amazon accounts can be used anywhere.

I meant accounts limited at the time of purchase.

Not limited by my actions.

Oh. Well then I can replace those accounts any time neccessary.
Activity: 519

I meant accounts limited at the time of purchase.

Not limited by my actions.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
OP can you show your Steam game list?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
says you're selling L.O.L accounts for 5$ when the game is free.
am i misunderstanding something?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bought a netflix account but there is no subscription on it?

I will replace paypal accounts if they're limited if you PM me. I can't do this all the time though.

What do you mean by that?

Activity: 3
amazon acc USA only ?
or can be used anywhere, UK here ?
Activity: 519

I will replace paypal accounts if they're limited if you PM me. I can't do this all the time though.

What do you mean by that?
Activity: 6
Are the PayPal accounts verified?

Edit - nvm I just looked, they should be
Can I get a vouch of some of your acc?
 Grin thank  you
Maybe lol.
We'll see how sales go.
Pages: