Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUTOBUY] ►►► Steam Moneymaking Method! ◄◄◄ [WORKING] - page 3. (Read 10145 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
It probably has to do with buying certain paints or strange parts on the steam market for cheap. As some items tend to be more expensive when in a certain color or has certain parts, you might be able to sell it for more than the price of the part, hence gaining small profit. However, i do not think the time invested is worth it
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
Is 20 a day the limit or can you do more? Does it require a high initial steam balance?

I have TF2 installed, and am willing to take a vouch copy.
I should be able to test out the method and vouch within 12 hours.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Hey guys, I want to sell a method of earning steam funds. It requires Team Fortress 2, though. You're basically buying an item of the market, using it on another item, and then reselling it. You make about $1 per trade. I trade about 20 of these a day, totaling to $20 a day. I am less active right now, but at minimum I trade about 5 a day. It depends on how active you are. If you can list another straight after your previous one sells, that can work extremely well.

I've been using it for a while now. I've gotten a bit bored with Steam, tbh. Wanting to sell my method.

Terms & Conditions
 - Price is subject to change
 - No refunds
 - These rules are subject to change. You will abide by them even after purchasing the method.
 - No reselling (No point, because if too many people do it, no one will buy the item you are selling)

I have 1 vouch copy that I will give to a Hero Member.

Copies sold - 4

Price - $10 or

AutoBuy:

Affiliate/Referral

Get your referral to PM me, and recieve 20% of the sale! They have to include your name in their PM!

Affiliate system coming soon!

Pages:
Jump to: