Pages:
Author

Topic: [AutoBuy]$5.99 DigitalOcean EDU codes, $100 DO credit codes with 5.99$ price - page 2. (Read 10048 times)

copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Change an IP and try again.
If it still not work, send your email information to me, I will check what happened. Thanks.

Email: [email protected]

Telegram: @hmobile2000
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
it says "The seller blacklisted you"
Activity: 1
Bought Digital Ocean Credits worked liked a charm for me+ REP
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Cheap DigitalOcean EDU codes, $50 DO credit/coupon/promo codes with $0.99 price.
Purchase Link: https://leonsnow.selly.store/  

Please note:
1 Only for new DigitalOcean account that never used any other credit before
2 Need PayPal or credit card to verify the DigitalOcean account first to use this coupon
3 For DigitalOcean account stability, it is only related to the credit card or PayPal, not the coupon code. If the DigitalOcean account is not solid, do not use coupon code. For solid DigitalOcean account, you can always ask DigitalOcean support to reopen your account even you have used the coupon code. The coupon code is legit by all means.

DigitalOcean Credit: DO credit code from GitHub Student Developer Pack

Expiration Date: 1 Year from applying

Value: $50

Price: $0.99

Please note: this kind of DO credit code is only for new DO account that never used any other kinds of credit before!

Email: [email protected]

Telegram: @hmobile2000

Purchase Link: https://leonsnow.selly.store/

If you need AWS credit codes, please access our another post,   [AutoBuy]Cheap AWS EDU codes, $150/$100/$50/$40/$25 AWS credit codes https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/autobuycheap-aws-edu-and-non-edu-codes-150100504025-aws-credit-codes-3277153

İm buy 20 + code fast very good
Activity: 18
I just wanted to vouch for this seller I bought a DO code from him a months ago tried it 30/09/2019 and it worked without any issue the credit is valid for 12 months that's better than getting free $50 credit for a month.
Activity: 22
Bought one coupon via Telegram with seller.
Worked as promised.

Vouched!
Activity: 16
just purchased DO credits, it works. Thanks.
Activity: 12
Just Bought a Code. Applied Instantly. Working Perfectly. Recommended!!
copper member
Haven't received any code on my email tht I entered.

Bought a D.O code and payment was confirmed, nothing yet. I have checked spam folder too. Nothing. How long it takes. Lemme know I can provide order ID if you want.

Edit: Just came, in promotions folder. haha my bad. I'll try and come back if it works or not

Yes, please check the spam folder and promotion folder too.  
brand new
Activity: 0
I bought a DO code and worked perfectly
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
Haven't received any code on my email tht I entered.

Bought a D.O code and payment was confirmed, nothing yet. I have checked spam folder too. Nothing. How long it takes. Lemme know I can provide order ID if you want.

Edit: Just came, in promotions folder. haha my bad. I'll try and come back if it works or not
copper member
Looking to buy a few D.O codes.

I'll pay with BTC, so am new to using selly. Do I have to create an account?

If you are only a buyer at Selly, you need not create an account. Just make sure the email address at there is correct. The codes will be delivered to that email address automatically.
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
Looking to buy a few D.O codes.

I'll pay with BTC, so am new to using selly. Do I have to create an account?
copper member
Hi leonsnow,

I have not used these codes so maybe a stupid question, how long are credits you get from codes valid for? As I get 50$ credit, is there a time limit like 30 days, 60 days etc by which I shall use them.

Thanks. The expiration date is 1 year from applying. It is listed on the store page.

DigitalOcean Credit: DO credit code from GitHub Student Developer Pack

Expiration Date: 1 Year from applying

Value: $50

Price: $0.99
Activity: 23
Hi leonsnow,

I have not used these codes so maybe a stupid question, how long are credits you get from codes valid for? As I get 50$ credit, is there a time limit like 30 days, 60 days etc by which I shall use them.
Activity: 10
just bought a DO 50 usd credit and worked fine

thnx a lot
Activity: 59
Do you have github accout?

contacts me if you want. i want to sell bulk of github accounts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Vouch for leonsnow, got my code in 5 minutes, account was up and running in another 5,  will be back for sure!
copper member
Activity: 10
Do you have github accout?
Pages:
Jump to: