Pages:
Author

Topic: [AutoBuy]AWS Account limited stocks - Paypal Accept - page 5. (Read 8426 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
20 limit full region added today....
10  limit added in stocks

Just need to be aware that Amazon changed their policy about 2 weeks ago. So even 10 limit account once a VPS is created they all go back to 0 limits as soon you create the VPS. So just be aware of this when you buy any Amazon Accounts regardless of who is selling it. No one has been able to crack this past 2 weeks. The only way to get full 10 limit accounts in all regions or 3 regions is now to get a legit account with your real CC as even VCC's they have stopped accepting with their latest update.

Never faced like that i use accounts for test never gone to 0 limits. Its just the trick you use...
Activity: 141
10  limit added in stocks

Just need to be aware that Amazon changed their policy about 2 weeks ago. So even 10 limit account once a VPS is created they all go back to 0 limits as soon you create the VPS. So just be aware of this when you buy any Amazon Accounts regardless of who is selling it. No one has been able to crack this past 2 weeks. The only way to get full 10 limit accounts in all regions or 3 regions is now to get a legit account with your real CC as even VCC's they have stopped accepting with their latest update.
usually people use script auto set VPS for 10/20 limit.
so only need 5 mins for run all vps

No its not usual the people use scripts to create VPS besides its just shuts down.
Activity: 336
you don't believe me - I also never trust you
10  limit added in stocks

usually people use script auto set VPS for 10/20 limit.
so only need 5 mins for run all vps
Activity: 141

Fresh stocks added and price slashed

do u have an skype account  ?

Yes PM but i have limited in quantity so msg me up to know about available stocks
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
Fresh stocks added and price slashed

do u have an skype account  ?
PM me for stocks availability....

Always stocks available
Sorry but the main purpose for 20 full regions limit could be only mining. I will not believe that not.
Well, only words again...  Ok, thank you.

no issues....

20 limit full region in  stock
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Sorry but the main purpose for 20 full regions limit could be only mining. I will not believe that not.
Well, only words again...  Ok, thank you.
Hi, I will buy at least 2 or 3 accounts but I don't need such examples which will be suspended after 5 hours, as always was when I run such accs.
Do you have any statistics of these accounts average lifetime? Or maybe any instructions?

I think I can buy the cheap one (for example, with limit 5 or 10 per each region) but you don't have such in stock as I've noticed. This would be, let's say, the test purchasing just to avoid scam or something like scam. I can't believe only words and it's normal.

Well, are you able to provide at first more cheap one? And also any real proofs? I will test and then if all will be ok, buy 2-3 accounts with 20 per region limit.

i am selling from long time here and done many successful deals...so i don't think i have to show more proofs..

and i can't give you guarantee how long accounts will be active. If you use for small purpose it may life for many months if mining it may ban after few hours as amazon rules and regulation
Activity: 70
Hi, I will buy at least 2 or 3 accounts but I don't need such examples which will be suspended after 5 hours, as always was when I run such accs.
Do you have any statistics of these accounts average lifetime? Or maybe any instructions?

I think I can buy the cheap one (for example, with limit 5 or 10 per each region) but you don't have such in stock as I've noticed. This would be, let's say, the test purchasing just to avoid scam or something like scam. I can't believe only words and it's normal.

Well, are you able to provide at first more cheap one? And also any real proofs? I will test and then if all will be ok, buy 2-3 accounts with 20 per region limit.
two 20 limit full region added
20 limit =1
10 limit = 1

Added. Autobuy and deal over skype...
Beware, he tried to scam me for 300$ for 5 accounts Cheesy But luckily I didn't trusted him and he scammed me for 100$.
So this guy uses psychology to scam you, like I have other buyers, bye e.t.c to get you on his lure Smiley
After you pay him, he tries to disappear and deletes skype messages lol. (I have recording of all messages that he was deleting one by one)
Please, report him and ban.
EDIT: It was seller.aws.ec2 not hitleap guy. Hitleap guy is the real.

Yes thanks a lot for the support... the ones blame me for scammer they scam others i knew it very well lol
One 20 limit full region in stock buy now
Activity: 33
Beware, he tried to scam me for 300$ for 5 accounts Cheesy But luckily I didn't trusted him and he scammed me for 100$.
So this guy uses psychology to scam you, like I have other buyers, bye e.t.c to get you on his lure Smiley
After you pay him, he tries to disappear and deletes skype messages lol. (I have recording of all messages that he was deleting one by one)
Please, report him and ban.
EDIT: It was seller.aws.ec2 not hitleap guy. Hitleap guy is the real.
Activity: 33
Smooth and fast transaction , true 20 full region.
I was sceptical about this person due to upper posts
But nvm, he just sent me accounts in 5 minutes.
Thank you Smiley
20 limit full region in all region available now : https://selly.gg/p/94f5a485

Due to high fees on btc the price is now 45$. If you want to pay in other currency then contact me
Pages:
Jump to: